Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Your choice of corn or floor tortillas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

RatHat posted:

are you saying there are uncool dogs?

poorly trained dogs that bite and are jerks are pretty uncool

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Scathach posted:

Bet they have a daughter named Wendy.

I have a cousin named Outback Steakhouse

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I have a friend who had been vegetarian for years and I didn't know that about him for the first 6 months I knew him.

You probably run into a lot of vegetarians and vegans without realizing it but the weirdos stand out

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Phy posted:

Oh, so that's what happens when you fart in latex pants

Farting in a wetsuit is pretty terrible, unless someone is standing right behind you. Then it travels right up your neck and exits at face level to the person behind

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

gently caress, that's a blow.

I'm trying to leave behind tons of notebooks full of the lamest handwritten fiction ever so when I die someone can either pore through it all like a man obsessed or toss it out.

Careful because it might accidentally be awesome

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Darger

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Violet_Sky posted:

She seems nice

Becca the Hutt

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Public transport can be really convenient but it's also quite nice to spread out and fart as much as I like in my car

Though if you farted on the train a bunch I bet people would make room for you to stretch out

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

This is a water feature in a line at Disneyworld. It's recirculated water that several kids have stuck their hands in.

This guy filled his water bottle in it and drank it

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Brawnfire posted:

My theory is unless you have the immune system of a demigod you pukeshit yourself into dead jerky after your first foray into the murky runoff by the Thames.

Survivor's Bias in action

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

It's 2019's "I did not inhale"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Broke: poopsocking world of Warcraft
Woke: buying adult diapers

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Hello feeeeeeeemales!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Bogus Adventure posted:

Clean your gross bathroom, foul bachelorette frog

That was a good series of memes. Ladies can be lazy and gross in funny ways too

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

It's also been a rumor in the capital D Deaf community that Deaf parents would take their hearing children overseas to get them surgery to make them deaf too :smith:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

yes i'm a cis male
yes i wear a hijab
yes we exist

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

We're taking our kink to Disneyland

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Kharmakazy posted:

Any sane adult should be against circumcision. Genital mutilation is bad, unless it's your culture that does it then it's just the best.

Please stay on topic. We're here to discuss Silent Hill

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

My favorite is seeing construction workers wearing sandals.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Doesn’t make any sense. Why wouldn’t you just sit on the toilet. Why is shutting your pants the only recourse. Did they not have a washing machine?
So many questions.

Must be a hereditary thing, running in their genes

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Missouri.jpg

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

The eyelashes are a bit much, but I don't care as long as Shelobs them.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/comments/did9kg/or_bathrooms_out_of_order_employer_wants_us_to/

OR - Bathrooms out of order, employer wants us to use cat litter
In Oregon, like title states.

quote:

The sewer line at my work is broken, apparently, so no fluids can go down any of our drains. Our boss has said it will be one to two weeks until the bathrooms will be working again, and said in the meantime, if we need to pee, we can just pee in a bucket full of cat litter he has provided. There is no way for us do anything more than pee if we have to. The job is a customer service job, and often times my shifts go for hours where I'm the only person working, having to help customers at multiple different locations at our business. Having to hold in no. 2 for upwards of 3+ hours really gets in the way. I have read some bathroom rules online from OSHA, but I'm not entirely sure there are any violations here. Is there anything I can do, or am I forced to pee in cat litter and hold in my poop for possibly two weeks?

Smart boss: "$200 for a portable toilet rental for a couple weeks? how bout a $3 bucket and $5 of cat litter instead"

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Iron Crowned posted:

Dude, always poo poo at work

phtt i am salaried and i have a bidet and good toilet paper at home. i prefer to do my business away from where i do my business

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

I could do an entire thread on the delicious foods I've found in trashcans, and I've yet to become ill from anything I've found in tne trash.

are you a raccoon?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

originally posted in a smash bros group

gamers.jpg

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

BiggerBoat posted:

Swiped from the curse images thread

Synthol grosses me out as much as those collagen lipped women, the Ken doll guy and that plastic surgery lion lady.

And, yes, synthol dude got his rear end whipped fast.

Should have just swallered the entire contents of a can of spinach nyuk nyuk nyuk

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Metal is the anime of music

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

testicular amputation self surgery is the most horrifying thing i've read

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Behold, American health care

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Peanut Butter posted:

posting headset: on.
knuckles: cracked
girlfriend: none
yep.. its content time

getting extreme dr. pimple popper energy from this gif

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Picnic Princess posted:

I found out a couple years ago that people who work for Dr. Pimple Popper searches for potential clients on Facebook. I made a post about an issue I was having, and was contacted by an agent asking if I wanted to be in a video. I declined because I'm in Canada and also wanted an ENT to deal with it because it was a cyst on my throat right on top of my thyroid.

So if you have some issue needing to be dealt with, post about it a bunch on social media and you night get found!

What's funny is that before she had the show on TLC (and just did the youtube thing), people would travel in from far flung places to be treated by her. She would get annoyed because "there are several thousand qualified dermatologists between your home and me" but they did it for the celebrity factor because they liked her gross youtube videos.

She also said the weirdest realization that she was famous (before TLC show) was someone on an airplane recognizing her voice and asking her if she was Dr. Pimple Popper.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Bold move to introduce noods to a family photo

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

oldpainless posted:

I think that’s the guy who played Al on Tool Time

I don't think so, Tim

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Phy posted:

Hear all ye Elves!’ she cried to those about her. ‘Let none say again that Dwarves are grasping and ungracious! Yet surely, Gimli son of Glóin, you desire something that I could give? Name it, I bid you! You shall not be the only guest without a gift.’

‘There is nothing, Lady Galadriel,’ said Gimli, bowing low and stammering. ‘Nothing, unless it might be –

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Harry Potter was a trust fund kid who grew up to be a cop so you can see why Pete Butt likes him

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mighty Moltres posted:

I have other maggot stories too.
Pluralized.

I also would like to share my maggot story.
I live in a place with mandatory military service at a certain age. It's something of a shared cultural experience, you can probably guess where. I was in an infantry unit.

We were on an exercise for four days, with long marches and maneuvering. Pretty uncomfortable stuff, but we were all young and full of energy. Our officer that we all respected a lot had gotten replaced midway through, and so we were all stuck with this new (to us) guy. Very old school, thought that good leadership was yelling louder than everyone else. One day in, the rations started to have suspicious holes in it. Turns out, they were all infested with maggots. So we had to pick out the maggots when we ate that gross stuff that could barely be called bread for the prior three days.

We were nearly done with the objective, and very close to ending the march and being done with the exercise. Which was great, because, you know, maggots in the food. One of the the platoon leaders (who was kind of a jerk, but in a good way and was pretty well liked) had an idea of getting some better food for us but it was not exactly within the parameters that command had set up.
The jerk captain was having none of it. Tensions were really high, and he was shouting at the platoon leader in front of everyone else. It was really awkward and unprofessional, and I was sure I was going to see them start taking swings at each other.In the end, the captain found another solution to replace our maggoty bread that was almost the same as the platoon leader was proposing, but of course it had to be his idea.
You've never seen guys devour anything as quickly as those guys did once they didn't have to eat the maggot food anymore.
It turned into kind of a funny story in the end, though the entire thing was overall a bad experience because the Rohirrim attacked and killed most of us and the hobbits escaped into the enchanted forest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

:hmmyes: