Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

I think we goons could make a new baby name book.

Lakynn? Laleynn. (the first L is silent)

Cahleezi

Kuleezi

Kayleeezi

Titann

Tetan? Thor. Thur. Thurs.

Heavenneveah

Purl

Pearll

Pea'R'L

gently caress it. MacKartee Leesleeie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

text me a vag pic posted:

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorn

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorn

If Robert Baratheon was from the Midwest.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Man I am way behind the times, I had no idea what a TERF was. I thought it was maybe some cool lesbian thing with Nerf.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

I didn't realize how out of it I was as a lesbian because I had never heard of TERF before the forums.

gently caress I need to get more involved. With a baseball bat preferably.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

You know, I got no issues about doll loving because some of those people just don't need relationships where they can hurt others.

But it never stops at being a sex toy, does it? I don't take my dildo out to restaurants (well, even Pre Covid) or introduce it to people as my spouse. Why are dollfuckers and plushie fuckers always wanting a loving audience?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer

I remember watching Labyrinth with the girls I used to babysit, and both could not loving grasp why Sarah didn't stay with the Goblin King. gently caress, I could never figure it out either.