Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Doesn’t really matter how many pennies you can fit under there at once, the main point is that you spend them afterwards.

It’s a long term strategy.

Big brain taking sweaty waistband/cleavage cash to the next level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

A Grand Egg posted:

They are only an expensive, ornamental novelty item people buy each other as gifts.

my entire life is a lie

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
What is going on with the image quality? Is that just massive jpeg compression or did somebody intentionally put a filter on that makes those dudes look like uncanny valley wax sculptures?

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
If you haven't made it to second base with your bong, are you even smoking weed? :350:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Well, at least the friend didn't die of mouth cancer...?

I am feeling the :corsair: when I hear about "challenges" on Tiktok and poo poo. I guess it's not really any different from previous social media fads, but calling it a "challenge" just adds an extra layer of stupid, ~in my opinion~.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
You don't reek of cigarette smoke, and people don't instantly demand you go outside to get your nicotine fix. That's basically it.

A few years ago (way back in the Before Times), I sat next to a dude who was using dip on a loving plane. Dude got a little cup and was spitting into it literally right next to me, and keeping the cup on his little fold-out tray. At first I thought he was taking sips of water (I wasn't paying it much attention, because why would I be?) until he broke out the can of dip to refill. Pretty sure he went to the lavatory to spit out his old wad first. Was hella gross.

So yeah, if you need your nic fix on a plane, I guess you can dip. If you want to be a gross rear end in a top hat.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

good luck keeping that carpet around the toilet clean lol.

You don't--you just pick up the dirty carpet squares and replace them.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

World War Mammories posted:

up until the last couple panels I was 100% sure those images were from a gooncamp

actually, they might still be from a gooncamp

I was thinking Gathering of the Juggalos, but then the last picture made it clear that was not Faygo.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Edit: Whilst there are lotsa pervert brony drawings of the ponies with realistic human vaginas, what about the gay male bronies and straight bronettes? Why aren't there as many perverted drawings of ponies with penises to satisfy that market share?

Because they get badly harassed by the straight ones, presumably.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

DicktheCat posted:

Including kinds that don't exist in nature!

You say that like cartoon horses (of any genital combination) exist in nature to begin with.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I mean, it's a lovely (emphasis on lovely) cyberpunk version of Rorschach's mask, although slightly more scrutable.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

N. Senada posted:

It was only on looking at the new posts that I saw cap’s clothing is ripped to shreds

The body was so disorienting my eyes just glazed over any other detail

Got them pancake nips

I saw the torn pants, but I somehow missed the literal bodice-ripping, and the aforementioned giganto-areolas.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Thats why i didnt say "woke up and were physically attractive". The Ur-incel himself, Elliot Rodgers was a good looking thin rich dude. He was kinda short but plenty of girls would be fine with kinda short if it was attached to full lips and nice eyebrows.

I dunno if I'd call Rodgers good-looking. He had a weird face. But he certainly wasn't a hideous, obese troglodyte like people tend to picture when they think of incels.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Periods aren't AUG. Period stains on your mattress aren't AUG. Trying to sell your period-blood-soiled mattress is quite AUG.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

Not watching any of that trash is good, but if you are going to stop watching anything with awful fan-art by creeps, you might as well move into a cave in the woods.

Fanboys ruin everything. Everything.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

No one said that, and no one wants you to prove the thing-nobody-said wrong.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

Y'all ready to see something:

Tag yourself. I'm the screw right where their b-hole will be. Gonna screw that b-hole.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Didn't a goon make that exact dish, among others of similar dubious edible-ness? I swear I remember there being a thread about this poo poo.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Pastry of the Year posted:

I've made the ham and banana Hollandaise. That might be what you're thinking of, but I didn't post process photos or anything.

I honestly thought it was quite good. I was ready to dislike it, so there wasn't any sort of sunk-cost rationalizing involved. I was just... pleasantly surprised. But, honestly, Hollandaise sauce could probably forgive up to B-tier food sins.

I seem to recall someone posting their finished product, which looked kind of similar to the cracked article. They complained that their hollandaise sauce basically melted (I know a liquid can't really melt, but it basically thinned out from the heat) and slid off the bananas and basically sat in the gutter of the pan rather than sitting neatly atop them like in the cookbook picture.

Maybe this was all a fever dream. 2020 has proven that nothing is real. I can't be certain of anything anymore.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I've never had malt-o-meal but cream of wheat and grits are both Very Good, provided you spice them up with something to make them less bland. Even just a little pat of butter goes a long way.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

artsy fartsy posted:

The last time I bought Malt-o-Meal the cashier held it up, gave me a withering look and said, "Really?"

The less of a poo poo you give what random people care about your harmless personal choices, the better off you will be.

Pastry of the Year posted:

Well, son of a bitch, I guess I did:

I didn't have any complaints about the consistency of the sauce, which means there's someone else out there that did this. Lord love and keep them.

It's entirely possible my memory is falsely embellishing your post, but...

wesleywillis posted:

Butter, salt and pepper for my cream of wheat. That shits dope as gently caress.

4 reelz, my dude :respek:

I also like hitting it with some cinnamon and nutmeg if I'm in the mood for a "sweeter" version.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

artsy fartsy posted:

I think you misunderstood--I didn't give a poo poo, but the cashier did, about some rando buying Malt-o-Meal. C'mon! That's weird!

I guess my comment was more of an aside than a direct response. I was reminded of people who rage about pineapple on pizza or whatever dumb meme food is considered bad. Which apparently includes Malt-o-Meal. That cashier sucks.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

LifeSunDeath posted:

They gave the pope an anime robe and he loving wore it!

I can't tell what the first two characters on his right shoulder are, but the rest just says his name, Francis. His left side I can't identify the top character, but the rest says 266 generations.

Also, this owns.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I'm the obnoxious oversaturated editing.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I'm assuming that line, if it was said by anyone at all, wasn't actually said by that conservative wonk whose name is completely forgettable.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

AlbieQuirky posted:

Pinochet

Presumably he was either riffing on or half-remembering Jefferson’s “The tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”

Right, but I'm saying that Mr. Bowtie did not actually quote Pinochet. Somebody else took a picture of him and overlaid that text to mock him.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

So, stupid question, but is the voice of this character a real person or is it computer-generated? It sounds way too human to be a computer, but I also don't want to believe that's a real person behind the avatar. Especially since she also apparently read/told a story that involved child rape, according to a comment on some dumb fuckin wiki about these characters.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I agree with the article that the dude asking about whether their parents were related and what caused the family's disorders was really hosed, but yeah they're also definitely reaching with some of their arguments.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

artsy fartsy posted:

What is a version woman?

I'm wondering if it was supposed to be "virgin woman" or something, but that's only slightly less nonsensical, so :shrug:

Edit: or it could just be a weird literal translation? The 'like' and 'more' text from that screenshot appear to be in Portuguese.

Dick Burglar has a new favorite as of 02:28 on Nov 30, 2020

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Heath posted:

Same energy, except it's voluntary

God drat you, you just made me sad for a moment.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Body dysmorphic disorder is sad

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

kazz posted:

I stole a player’s dick while DMing a one-off. He wanted to leap into the air and penetrate a flying enemy succubus, which obviously I could have rejected for several reasons, but I let him anyway. I then had the succubus teleport to another plane, taking his penis with her.

I approve :thumbsup:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Solice Kirsk posted:

Still got laid roleplayed a rapist though.

you misspelled a couple words

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I have to imagine that anyone who would wear this in real life must be a completely insufferable turd

I like the top left suit. I think it'd be fun to wear to an ugly Christmas sweater party or something :shrug:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

china bot posted:

inverse energy

I wonder if this guy has uncombable hair syndrome. Then again, he's got dark hair, and apparently the pale straw color is a defining attribute of uncombable hair syndrome, so maybe he really does just style his hair really badly.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
If you aren't eating enough calories during your day to sustain your energy, then no amount of caffeine et al. will save you, true. That said, if you are getting enough calories and are supplementing with sugar-free energy drinks, you should be good to go.

...I mean, do people think drinking black coffee doesn't work because it doesn't contain calories*?

* IIRC black coffee technically contains a few calories, but we're talking like single digits for 8-12 ounces.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Yeah that video owns.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
yo if somebody else paid for them id totally rock em on my bike

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

Hirayuki posted:

US $1.30 35%OFF | Bicycle Light Bike Rear Taillight Riding LED Light Heart Ball Egg Safety Light Waterproof Light Lamp Cycling Lantern Flashlight
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrGErGV

I don't wanna give the Chinese govt my info or money. Admittedly, they probably already have it, but still.

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
The covered lens should probably be dark, not white :goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
Why am I not surprised Lauren Boebert has white trash tattoos.