Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
No items, Fox only, Final Destination

The correct way to play Super Smash Bros Melee is to turn off all items, don't allow the selection of any characters except Star Fox and play only on the stage "Final Destination." This will keep your gaming experience pure and devoid of superfluous elements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

Eggs for dinner trick

If you don't eat the fried eggs you cooked for breakfast, you can place them in the fridge and eat them for dinner instead!

Advanced 'lifehackers' can extend this hack to include McDonald's McDouble and Big Mac sandwiches as well (for up to three days!)

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Don't get out of bed

Just stay in bed all day, forever.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Cut the top off a milk jug and use it as a planter

If you wanted to keep plants in your house for some reason, you can save money on buying a flowerpot by cutting the top off a gallon jug of milk and dropping some flowers into the milk. The milk will nourish the plants and never needs to be changed.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
The deadly orb trick

You know how sometimes in Sci Fi shows and movies there's a character with a tiny metallic orb and when they release the orb it buzzes into the air and flies down an enemy's throat, eviscerating the enemy from the inside before bursting out of their chest and whizzing off to kill all the rest of the enemies in the area?

Just use that orb all the time I don't know why you switch weapons when you're up against the hero.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Chaos emerald trick

You can make your own "chaos emeralds" at home by boiling sugar in water and adding a little food coloring. Dip some strings into the boiled sugar water and place the concoction into the refrigerator. A few hours later you will ahve your own delicious "chaos emeralds" to eat and you will actually have done something creative instead of just staring at a videogame screen all day long.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Marezy dotes trick

If you can't remember what mares, does, lambs and kids (baby goats) eat, try this simple mnemonic poem:

Marezy dotes and dozey dotes and liddlelambs eadivy
akiddleeadivy too, wouldn't you?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Cook Raw Meat

Once you have mastered LifeHack 2.00(a)-41bc-3(2d), 'Fire,' you are prepared to enhance your vitality and psychic aroma by placing your raw meats on top of said fire, thus 'cooking' them (also known as 'The Bulgarian Handshake'.)

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Join a wolfpack

You might get bitten a time or two before they accept you, but roll around in their urine long enough and you'll have free venison dinners for life.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Infinite energy trick

You can generate infinite free energy by surrounding a fidget spinner with magnets so that it never stops spinning. Hook a generator up to that and enjoy your infinite free energy.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Always get free sex easily trick

Become a homosexual and proposition other known homosexuals for intercourse. You will never be refused and there are no consequences because two people of the same sex cannot get each other pregnant.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
:five:
post in GBS at work

Getting paid to post is a sweet gig and leads to much greater job satisfaction.
I used to detest my job but since I started spending upwards of one hour each day reading threads and shitposting I almost enjoy my shift sometimes.

This is where I plan effort threads and when one is in the works I put a little tablet in a pocket and jot down ideas all day.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Free stuff trick

People frequently leave valuable personal items unattended. Take these things while they aren't looking and you can get basically anything you want for free.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Get Elected President

Did you know that the President is above the law? It's true! Spend weekends golfing and weekdays golfing as well if you want. Getting elected is easy - just contact your friendly local official KGB representative. It's your world now - we just live in it!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Coke bottle cap cable organizer

Take the metal cap off a bottle of coke and punch a hole in it using a metal holepunch tool. Thread your wires and cables through it if you have any with a small enough gauge that this is feasible. Now those wires won't get tangled.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Molten lead bigmac trick

Get some lead ingots and melt them in your home crucible. Pour the molten lead over the top of a cold bigmac to reheat it without it getting soggy and gross like it does in the microwave.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Eat pizza anytime

Put it on a bagel

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Choose the Correct Religion

Climb to the top of a tall building or tree and mentally threaten God that you will jump if He does not tell you which religion is correct. He may be reluctant but hold firm and don't be afraid to call His bluff.

WalletBeef
Jun 11, 2005

Universe Master posted:

Have a lot of money

Don't have kids Don't have kids Don't have kids Don't have kids Don't have kids Don't have kids Don't have kids Don't have kids Don't have kids

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Start Fires for Fun and Profit

Nature has started fires for billions of years, and humans are poised to carry that torch forward. Use your creativity and imagination! Set a forest fire and sell tickets to firefighters to put it out! Set a garbage fire and 'misplace' those pesky revenuers! When the Bible says 'ashes to ashes,' it's not just good advice - it's God's law!

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If you are skinny and have a fat friend

Remind him constantly that you are the brains of this outfit. Also, if he keeps tugging on your sleeve and stammering while youre busy with something, shoo him away and tell him to pipe down so you can focus.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Pretend you are your evil twin

Let’s say you’re bored with being good and you know there’s a mischievous version of yourself that wants to get out. Blaming an evil doppleganger of you lets you play with something that feels different and new, but also doesn’t complicate the experience by making you deal with the consequences of your actions. You get to listen to the devil on your left shoulder instead of the angel on your right.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
increasing productivity

inject semen into a woman somehow and she will produce offspring based off your shared dna 9 months later.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Replace candy with seafood when luring children, they haven't been warned about that.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Fat people should live in the ocean

No one criticizes whales for being huge. Just watch out for Japanese ships.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Applewhite posted:

Always get free sex easily trick

Become a homosexual and proposition other known homosexuals for intercourse. You will never be refused and there are no consequences because two people of the same sex cannot get each other pregnant.

Volunteer at the Morgue

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Drink whiskey to ease the shakes

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
have your family doctor remove a rib or two from your body, that way you can suck your own drat balls

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Eat rear end so you never have to admit your shameful scat fetish

client
Aug 19, 2010

age peanut butter in the sun for several days then eat it in order to develop the ability to blast your foes with a powerful diarrhea spray attack

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
ask fat women if they're pregnant and when they say no ask them if they'd like to be

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

do heroin

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

on company time.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

Applewhite posted:

No items, Fox only, Final Destination

The correct way to play Super Smash Bros Melee is to turn off all items, don't allow the selection of any characters except Star Fox and play only on the stage "Final Destination." This will keep your gaming experience pure and devoid of superfluous elements.

To be fair this isn't representative of actual competitive melee.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Don't read life hacks. It's a huge waste of time.

Maybe spend that time trying to make yourself a better person? Volunteer yourself for a better cause! Or just buy more Doritos.

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Never cook again!

Just eat Doritos in bed and use your phone to order more Doritos to your bed.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Eat Healthy

While Doritos are the most important part of your daily 'nutritional profile,' always remember to eat an occasional lemon to avoid scurvy.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Eat lots of corn

Doritos© are made of corn. Supplement this by eating regular corn so you can see the kernels in your poop.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug

ferroque posted:

To be fair this isn't representative of actual competitive melee.
That's correct! They actually have a wide variety of stages to choose from

quote:

[...] most tournament Smashers are of the opinion that the ruleset prevents "degenerate" gameplay, and that this makes competitive play more enriching and fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Sponge Baathist posted:

Eat lots of corn

Doritos© are made of corn. Supplement this by eating regular corn so you can see the kernels in your poop.

Adding to this, corn is the tracer bullets of your digestive system.

• Locked thread