Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if there's more than one person named Alex Minassian. Probably not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

They've just said it on tv but also

Reince Penis posted:

CP24 is a garbage channel full of idiots hth

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
with a name like Alex Minassian they all deserve to be shot by cops

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

BloodRed posted:

with a name like Alex Minassian they all deserve to be shot by cops

turk spotted

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Reince Penis posted:

CP24 is a garbage channel full of idiots hth

all 24 hour news channels should be shut down and made illegal IMO

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
CBS is naming the same person as a suspect and it's been picked up by a lot of other media.

quote:

CBS News sources identified the suspect as Alek Minassian, 25.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/toronto-van-suspect-alek-minassian-hit-pedestrians-yonge-finch-today-2018-04-23-live-updates/

quote:

Yuen said one suspect was in custody, the van had been located and all available resources had been mobilized to investigate the situation. Sources told CTV’s Mercedes Stephenson that the suspect is Alek Minassian.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/9-dead-16-injured-after-van-strikes-pedestrians-in-toronto-sources-say-suspect-is-alek-minassian-1.3898118

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

hakimashou posted:

turk spotted

dude that was seriously uncalled for, not cool, not cool at all

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

I don't know whether this is real or some serious next level trolling of the media but its starting to be picked up lol

https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/988543422179966977

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

lol according to NBC the guy was an elliot rodger fan

we must stop these murderous incels

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i'm not sure if i'm a chad or a stacey, also op it's Toronto is getting runned over

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

if anywhere in Canada had to have a van run people over in, I'm happy it's toronto.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Law enforcement needs to take a big interest in "incels" imo.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
His complete inability to suicide by cop would fit perfectly into a virgin/chad meme

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Blue Star Error posted:

His complete inability to suicide by cop would fit perfectly into a virgin/chad meme

Failing at failing

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Blue Star Error posted:

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
Everyone knows that this was a staged attack in order to start the true War On Cars that Rob Ford (Blessed be he) warned us about!!!

Our citizens will be deafened by the ringing of a million bicycle bells! Our elderly will trip and fall over the streetcar tracks laid on every street!!!

This is just the beginning people!!

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

Blue Star Error posted:

I don't know whether this is real or some serious next level trolling of the media but its starting to be picked up lol

No loving way do I believe that. The simulation is borked.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Blue Star Error posted:

lol

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

4chan
Always there

Heliogabalos
Apr 16, 2017
you can still key in codes for the cheapest of item (for example, celery instead of organic whatever) and no one pays any attention and it saves me a fuckton of money on organic produce
this is why we need to de-criminalize sex work. Entitled, poorly socialized men are going on murder sprees because they think people owe them sex.

If this is literally this person's motive, I move we censor the internet, delete 4chan/reddit or wherever these idiots have an echo chamber. This whole incel/chad/cuck garbage is spawning murder sprees ffs

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I haven't read anything sex or incel related.

Hasselblad
Dec 13, 2017

My dumbass opinions are only outweighed by my racism.

No one forgot that I exist to defend violent cops, champion chaining down immigrants, and have trash opinions on cooking.

Who What Now posted:

Please save those for mass shootings only

Sorry, but not every post is all about you and your attention whoring.

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I'm shocked, shocked, shocked a movement that openly calls for suicide and mass murder produced a suicidal mass murderer.

also

Blue Star Error posted:

:perfectineveryway:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I guess basic logic would dictate that if someone really wants to get shot, they probably don't have a gun themselves.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Heliogabalos posted:

this is why we need to de-criminalize sex work. Entitled, poorly socialized men are going on murder sprees because they think people owe them sex.
soothing men is not women's responsibility

men get your own house in order

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

Imagine having to explain Chad and Stacy to an angry mountie after you've just killed 9 people. Its like an anxiety dream leaking into real life.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Lacey posted:

just how much more do you expect me to jerk off a day

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.

VikingSkull posted:

just how much more do you expect me to jerk off a day

Van murder to masturbation in 4 pages. Good old SA

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I was jerking it to the van murder itself from page 1

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

SpaceCadetBob posted:

No loving way do I believe that. The simulation is borked.

Chris Harper-Mercer was basically the same thing

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Blue Star Error posted:

Anything mentioning the chans outright should be taken with a 50 pound bag of salt.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Terroristcel

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

Fat Lowtax posted:

Chris Harper-Mercer was basically the same thing

Man, the terrible thing is I actually try to pay attention to this kind of poo poo, and had totally forgotten that shooting had even happened. gently caress

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Heliogabalos posted:

lmao no it's just going to end with incels going on sprees because they can't afford all the sex they want because they already spent all their monthly allowance on funkos and asking the rest of society to subsidize their stupid incel asses

imho just make some rights (voting, owning a car, owning a gun, living in a house more than 100sq/f...) be linked to whether or not you're a virgin/were in a relationship within the last I dunno 2 years (obvious exceptions for widows/widowers). Aromatic asexuals idiots can get their doctors to write them a note or whatever, it might be rough at first but I'm sure society will pull through

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Nobody who got hosed ever went on a killing spree.

However, more than 99% of them were males...

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I may end up with egg on my face, but that post looks too on the nose to be real. It reads like a bad joke. Calling fake.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Can't wait to see some 41-year-old anchorwoman trying to explain incel mythology though

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

Lacey posted:

Clean your room bucko!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Blue Star Error posted:

Imagine having to explain Chad and Stacy to an angry mountie after you've just killed 9 people. Its like an anxiety dream leaking into real life.

Which is worse: If the incel story is true, or false

• Locked thread