Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

homercles posted:

Clean your room bucko!
disgusting old cum socks all over the floor

hasn't been vacc'd in weeks

you think I'm gonna pick them up for you?!

who was your maid last year :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Disappointing to see Sam Hyde with a shaved head, the bowl cut is an integral part of his brand

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Rest In Peace big rizzle

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Over There posted:

Compare this arrest to when the American cop had to shoot a drunk kid who couldn't figure out instructions.

lol i remember that one

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Blue Raider posted:

Rest In Peace big rizzle

Yeah, RIP

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Blue Star Error posted:

Imagine having to explain Chad and Stacy to an angry mountie after you've just killed 9 people. Its like an anxiety dream leaking into real life.

Lol

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Speaking of remembering things remember when that guy plowed into a couple French Canadian troops and also that gun guy at the parliament

Our people has much to remember and fear

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want to live in a world where crowds plow into drivers

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Death toll has risen to 10. 15 injured. Suspect not previously known to police.

quote:

CBS News sources identified the suspect as Alek Minassian, 25, and obtained a photo of him from social media Monday. Officials announced he's from Richmond Hill -- a town in Ontario, Canada. They said that the suspect was not know previously to police.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/toronto-van-suspect-alek-minassian-hit-pedestrians-yonge-finch-today-2018-04-23-live-updates/

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
I heard trudoe is gonna make it so everyone has to wear an armoured full body / head burka to prevent white people loving them up with murder wheels

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Great job US cable news. Wait an hour and a half, declare "confirmed terrorist known to authorities based on US law enforcement sources" and blame the Toronto police for not releasing information fast enough.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The RCMP/other Canadian police tend to be really stingy on releasing anything about anything.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

i guess this kid will never be a fully haired head of a major corporation

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

The RCMP/other Canadian police tend to be really stingy on releasing anything about anything.

true. habeas corpus doesn't exist here, you get to play a game of 20 questions with the mountie to figure out which plant/mineral/animal they have in lockup.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ugh Canada cops are going to get so much good press from this in comparison to US cops

#torontostong

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

the driver was in a rush home to watch Hockey Night in Canada, sponsored by Huawei phones! The phones literally no one knows/wants!

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
Do we know who did it yet or what?

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

stingy on the bullets too - shoulda wasted the dude then and there!

if it costs roughly 120,000 CAD per year per inmate and this dude in theory is gonna be in jail for the next 50 years (or longer I guess depends on how healthy he is and how much he takes advantage of the gym in prison to stay fit and strong) it'll cost the canada tax payer $6mil

hahahahaa wtfffffffffffffffffffffff

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
Our incredible national broadcaster did a 10 minute piece on incels which included clips of Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, explanations of Chads and Staceys, and a couple minute spiel by an "expert" from BuzzFeed.

I can't loving believe it. Lmao. Someone literally just ripped his profile picture off LinkedIn and ran with it. I will eat.. something gross, maybe durian*.. if this is real.
*I won't commit to eating anything inedible because this world is loving stupid and I'm probably wrong

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Math You posted:

Our incredible national broadcaster did a 10 minute piece on incels which included clips of Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, explanations of Chads and Staceys, and a couple minute spiel by an "expert" from BuzzFeed.

I can't loving believe it. Lmao. Someone literally just ripped his profile picture off LinkedIn and ran with it. I will eat.. something gross, maybe durian*.. if this is real.
*I won't commit to eating anything inedible because this world is loving stupid and I'm probably wrong

I eagerly await mainstream society discovering incels

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Cantaloupe posted:

Disappointing to see Sam Hyde with a shaved head, the bowl cut is an integral part of his brand

His ability to look more disgusting in every new picture taken is impressive

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

eagerly anticipating a 60 Minutes special on the MGTOW movement

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Cantaloupe posted:

https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/988513822502805505

Matryoshka SexDoll
Feb 24, 2016

Bad Habit

Heliogabalos posted:

this is why we need to de-criminalize sex work. Entitled, poorly socialized men are going on murder sprees because they think people owe them sex.

If this is literally this person's motive, I move we censor the internet, delete 4chan/reddit or wherever these idiots have an echo chamber. This whole incel/chad/cuck garbage is spawning murder sprees ffs

Unfortunately the worst of them believe that hiring a sex-worker is circumventing the rules, and you are still considered incel. Seems like they probably would believe that is even worse, considering they're paying for something they're "owed", by their standards.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm pretty sure Hugh is an incel now and also that if I had kept hanging out with him he'd have killed me. Which is really too bad because he used to be a great dude. :rip: people with futures, met the internet and died inside.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Entitled, sexually frustrated young men have been killing people as long as humanity has existed. Maybe we need a good war or something

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice

Tolkien minority posted:

Is this photoshopped? Jesus, he looks rapey antogonist of a David Cage game.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

BloodRed posted:

stingy on the bullets too - shoulda wasted the dude then and there!

if it costs roughly 120,000 CAD per year per inmate and this dude in theory is gonna be in jail for the next 50 years (or longer I guess depends on how healthy he is and how much he takes advantage of the gym in prison to stay fit and strong) it'll cost the canada tax payer $6mil

hahahahaa wtfffffffffffffffffffffff

How is this even possible to cost this much? Is it cuz mobs control Ontario o_O

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Tolkien minority posted:

he's been taking his supplements!!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tolkien minority posted:

Entitled, sexually frustrated young men have been killing people as long as humanity has existed. Maybe we need a good war or something

it does seem to clear em out

probably just an excuse to shoot the lovely men with plausible deniability

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tolkien minority posted:

That's steroids acne right

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

paul_soccer10 posted:

That's steroids acne right

Hes been using steroids for years which makes it even more lol this is what he oooks like

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Durf posted:

he's been taking his supplements!!!!

its like an animorphs cover but he's turning into a lobster

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Alot of roid pimples

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

lmao this guy probably did it for ISIS or something but now everyone thinks he's a virgin loser, man the other prisoners are gonna have a field day pokin' fun at this guy

"guys, I swear i was doing jihad! i can get girls any time i want, if i wasn't locked up in prison!"

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Tolkien minority posted:

You know the slider bars in a video game creator that set how big/small the body/face feature is? And just to goof around you set them all at random?

Yeah, that's this guy walking around in real life.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Blue Raider posted:

Rest In Peace big rizzle

Burns
May 10, 2008

Toronto backpages was recently seized by the FBI. Just sayin'.

xerxus
Apr 24, 2010
Grimey Drawer

quote:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/toronto/article-suspect-in-toronto-van-attack-described-as-socially-awkward-tech/
One classmate, who worked on a project with him at Seneca in 2015, described Mr. Minassian as someone with a significant social or mental disability who had a hard time speaking to people, difficulty under pressure, and constant physical tics where he shook his hands and tapped his head.
The student said the Mr. Minassian he knew of never showed any signs of extremism or of subscribing to any particular religious or ideological persuasion he was just a somewhat socially awkward young man who was good with computers.
In 2009, Sona Minassian was quoted in a story in the Richmond Hill Liberal lamenting that her son, who suffered from a form of autism called Asperger syndrome, was at risk of losing access to a special program called Helpmate that assisted the teen to work though his cognitive barriers and prepare him for the workplace.​

It seems likely that the 4chan/incel/chad post is real.

What a loving timeline.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

xerxus posted:

It seems likely that the 4chan/incel/chad post is real.

What a loving timeline.

The incel screencap is all about Elliot Rodger but this article focuses on him just being awkward in general and probably being on the Autism spectrum.

• Locked thread