Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
All jokes aside,

One of the worst things in the world is a child deprived of childhood or born with a defect.

I wish I could cure the little guy and give him his sentience back. I wish God would give a poo poo and do something about it. Dumb gently caress parents should take him off life support and let him go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

We're making jokes about a corpse.

Ah gently caress, I took a wrong turn at Self-Depreciating Avenue and ended up in Depressville.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

PetraCore posted:

You mean severe birth defects, right? Cause I agree with that. It's sad when someone never even has a chance, but they get born anyway so everyone has the time to love them before things go horribly, inevitably wrong as programmed in their DNA. Not that we know it was a genetic defect that caused this, but the principle is the same.

Yeah pretty much. I think every child deserves the right to a decent childhood.

And why I despise lovely selfish parents.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Wish I could give that baby its life back but can't.

Should pull the plug and hope he gets reincarnated as an eagle.

• Locked thread