Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Halser
Aug 24, 2016

King of Bees posted:

Swipes cold beer across brow.

Good memories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
*adjusts self to other pant leg*

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You told me to buy him a halberd and instead now you’re saying I should have raped him

Wtf.....fffff????

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Pick posted:

Are you telling me I should have New York fraternity style just raped a dude? Is that wat gbs says

You guys

still should, move to silicon valley, go door to door grabbing incel dicks until you have a rich husband

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Seriously though you guys arel really hosed up

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:smug:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice
ok Misses Preconceived notions

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Can you buy me a related red text if you feel that strongly about it? I hate not having an av :(

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Probably the best part about the chad life is the six figure salary for doing nothing and if there’s ever any problems I just blame it on whichever virgin is closest.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
GBS remains horny lol

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

veiled boner fuel posted:

Probably the best part about the chad life is the six figure salary for doing nothing and if there’s ever any problems I just blame it on whichever virgin is closest.

I unironically cruise through life like this and it owns.

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs
I'm ugly, short, bald, underweight, i have bad teeth and can be very awkward. I only gently caress 7s and up. I only date 9s and up. I have no idea how i do it. Sorry bro.

Also: I'm constantly in debt and my life is a complete wreck for the most part.

edit: The Chads loving hate me... I'm not even joking. I do have a huge dick.

Double edit upon retrospection meatheads hate me, I get along with regular chads

Dubplate Fire fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Apr 24, 2018

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
You guys are really tucked up. You can’t “fix” a person by raping them. That’s demented.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i lift weights 4-5 days a week so i can give nerds motherfreakin' Super Swirlies!!!!

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Pick posted:

You guys are really tucked up. You can’t “fix” a person by raping them. That’s demented.

haha lmao fixing

you cant fix betas, you use betas

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Pick posted:

You are dense, drink some water lughead

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

aggressive women are a huge turn off. I want to sexually dominate women, I want to see them paralyzed with fear as my hands touch their bodies...completely poleaxed as I unwrap their goodies.

Find vulnerable women who have no option and pretend you care for them until they feel comfortable to open up to you. Play Trust games where you share sad and 'shameful' aspects of your life (this is all fake and crafted made up stuff that's indeed the opposite of what you really are) so they feel safe sharing horrible exploitable and definitely blackmailable aspects of their lives. Then when they start getting ideas about leaving you, you threaten to ruin their lives and murder them if you ever do escape or worse go to police about what they've done to you in attempt to get justice.

Helps if your first name is Alex and live in your mother's house in Scarborough, Canada and play a lot of Tribes

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

i like that posted:

Find vulnerable women who have no option and pretend you care for them until they feel comfortable to open up to you. Play Trust games where you share sad and 'shameful' aspects of your life (this is all fake and crafted made up stuff that's indeed the opposite of what you really are) so they feel safe sharing horrible exploitable and definitely blackmailable aspects of their lives. Then when they start getting ideas about leaving you, you threaten to ruin their lives and murder them if you ever do escape or worse go to police about what they've done to you in attempt to get justice.

Helps if your first name is Alex and live in your mother's house in Scarborough, Canada and play a lot of Tribes

Lol
gently caress

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

i like that posted:

pic of me being huddled and protected by Chad(s) from this unChad and evil world

Incel spotted on the left

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

What would you think about a guy who feigns education and goodwill, who tells individuals who recently had a series of seizures induced in their brains about "restorative rape" to help their problems . Would that be pretty FYAD or what.

Ponies Ist Krieg
Dec 10, 2017

i begin every morning by only drink the finest coffee in the land directly out of the quivering and gaping orifices of my large harem of stacies

my drive to work is uneventful as I flaunt traffic law without consequence due to the power of my jaw.

at work I mostly covertly drink scotch and flirt with the receptionist, while lesser betas do my work for me and a paid ghost writer shitposts under my username.

lunch always begins by microwaving fish and curry as a powermove, I then throw it in the trash as I am marking my territory with scent, not eating. I do, however swallow a fistful of various amphetamines.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I love being a Chad. Friend zone? Lol what's that?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the only zone i know is the bone zone :grin:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

Yeah that poo poo is terrifying

Or like hugh giving me a gun scope . It’s like oh ... boy... not just knives any more in this house...

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Truly I dont know what happened to me but gun anything is a massive turn on now.

Truly a surprise, I'm super liberal, Sandy Hook broke me is a saying I use because it's TRUE.

It is weird.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

The day I switched from Ubuntu to Arch is the day I became a Chad.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spinster posted:

Truly I dont know what happened to me but gun anything is a massive turn on now.

Wanna see my 50 cal (penis) with high cap mags (balls)?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just chiming in to say,
Tanner has already hosed today.
I know you all are being Chad,
And that it makes you fell okay.
But if you'd like to pound some puss,
Tanner's better anyway.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Spinster posted:

Truly a surprise, I'm super liberal, Sandy Hook broke me is a saying I use because it's TRUE.

It is weird.

Allow me to rustle your undies:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Spinster posted:

It is weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfjTZLxekig

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Being a Chad is like walking around with a Chemical Brothers song playing over and over

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

vyst posted:

Being a Chad is like walking around with a Chemical Brothers song playing over and over

Like the setting sun?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

What would you think about a guy who feigns education and goodwill, who tells individuals who recently had a series of seizures induced in their brains about "restorative rape" to help their problems . Would that be pretty FYAD or what.

hugh once asked of a guy who was sexually harassing me to the extent my friends got security to throw the guy out of the venue, "did you gently caress him??"

i don't , i literally don't even know what series of events would have led me to loving that creep

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I'm really more for a Brad

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
it's crazy to think that, by incel standards, even Hugh is a Chad

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Pick posted:

i don't , i literally don't even know what series of events would have led me to loving that creep

You should have asked Hugh how he thought that would have happened.

Wait, was he jealous? I only know like part of this deranged fairy tale, but I thought he "didn't like you like that".

Also, lol at the number of women I know that would have been all embarrassed and replied "..Yeah, I hosed that creep" in similar situations, because thot game is life.

I'm not a Chad, so I can't really contribute. I'm something different.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
What is the opposite of a Chad?
A Bad?
Hmmmmm...

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Obsidianheart posted:

You should have asked Hugh how he thought that would have happened.

Wait, was he jealous? I only know like part of this deranged fairy tale, but I thought he "didn't like you like that".

It is a mystery for the ages what he felt about literally anything.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Pick posted:

It is a mystery for the ages what he felt about literally anything.

Probably should have just asked him.
Or been like, "Hey, what would you do if I kissed you?"

Probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
or just not bother him and move on

• Locked thread