Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Pick posted:

or just not bother him and move on

I used past tense!
But yeah, okay, that chapter's closed and you don't need any Monday Morning Quarterbacking of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
he cringed if I touched him so the answer to that probably also would have been "cringe" and since he had a talent for saying the rudest possible thing at every single second he would probably also say "cringe"

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
I know a guy that made the switch from incel to chad. Be careful what you wish for kids.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
actually he'd usually refuse to answer direct questions so I imagine that the answer would be to sit back with his arms crossed looking at the floor and making a lingering uncomfortable sound until I realized I should leave.

he told me he didn't hate me but I still don't believe that.

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
There is no downside to being a chat. They have absolutely fantastic lives well my life is a living hell on Earth nightmarescape. That's just how it

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

The Dennis System posted:

There is no downside to being a chat. They have absolutely fantastic lives well my life is a living hell on Earth nightmarescape. That's just how it

You miss out on dating a bitch like me

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Spinster posted:

Tanner time?

:swoon:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
TBH I'm really confused on what a Chad is, for a bit I thought it was like a confident model hot guy but as far as I can tell a Chad is also a guy that has sex with people that aren't like homeless and missing teeth or is in a meaningful relationship and isn't constantly wallowing in self pity.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I'm having sex all the time, including right now. I need a constant vitamin supplement and plenty of water to support the consistent ejaculate.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

What if I'm a sigma male?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

sigma dick

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

pap smear posted:

Quick Google says
That's my type
But got one already

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

12Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to each person according to what he has done.13 I am the Alpha and the Omega-CHAD...

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

pap smear posted:

jfc I thought this was a pun until Spinster said she googled it and then I did and wtf "5 Male Archetypes"?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

My dicks a delta (shaped like a triangle)

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Cock
Has
A
Dick

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

he cringed if I touched him so the answer to that probably also would have been "cringe" and since he had a talent for saying the rudest possible thing at every single second he would probably also say "cringe"

U need 2 listen to the entirety of Baduizm by Erykah Badu

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

i like that posted:

This is good advice for anyone ever.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
hell yeah i'm a chad, respeCting all women and tHeir bounDAries

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

i like that posted:

her rendition of Rim-Job is the best I've heard

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Capitalists? Ha! A Disgrace.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I sleep in a big bed with my wife

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Can't Hear All your extremely frickin' rude Disses.

NightshadeGenitals
Dec 28, 2017

Star maths and wishy thinking

Pick posted:

he told me he didn't hate me but I still don't believe that.

I mean you at least have the self awareness to know how impossible that would be.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Caring, Hardworking And Dickhuge

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Eox posted:

My favorite so far

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Eox posted:

owns.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Consent? Her Affirmative! Drilldozer

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Read some of that big Chad post and now I'm zigaygay.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
i have reasonable fetishes that one would Consider acHievable in a standard bedroom context, allowing for a high degree of Adaptability anD cost effectiveness

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

i like that posted:

???

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
I just had sex with 69 girls. AMA.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Can't Handle A little Deodorant, son?

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

i like that posted:

Find vulnerable women who have no option and pretend you care for them until they feel comfortable to open up to you. Play Trust games where you share sad and 'shameful' aspects of your life (this is all fake and crafted made up stuff that's indeed the opposite of what you really are) so they feel safe sharing horrible exploitable and definitely blackmailable aspects of their lives. Then when they start getting ideas about leaving you, you threaten to ruin their lives and murder them if you ever do escape or worse go to police about what they've done to you in attempt to get justice.

*checks news*

hey, Allison Mack just got bonded out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NightshadeGenitals posted:

I mean you at least have the self awareness to know how impossible that would be.

I don't hate him, though. He wins!

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Not a chad OP, although getting laid has never really been an issue.

I don't think I possess the qualities necessary.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

sigma dick

Wow, you're fuckin' mean.

Obsidianheart posted:

jfc I thought this was a pun until Spinster said she googled it and then I did and wtf "5 Male Archetypes"?

I'm pretty sure they've incorporated the entire Greek alphabet at this point and I understand none of it.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Every morning I wake up and open-palm slam a Chad into a Stacy

I remember thinking I would die a virgin in my early 20s and being pretty O.K. with that, and a few years later was having threesomes and felt almost exactly the same amount of O.K. with that. I am a ... oh god I was going to make a joke but then I read these posts about about Sigma Males and looked into it and what the hell is going on when did I get a category god dammit now I want to stop being terribly mysterious *angrily throws down bag of Cheetos*

Three Olives posted:

TBH I'm really confused on what a Chad is, for a bit I thought it was like a confident model hot guy but as far as I can tell a Chad is also a guy that has sex with people that aren't like homeless and missing teeth or is in a meaningful relationship and isn't constantly wallowing in self pity.
It is "whatever guy people posting on those forums wants to hate at any given time" for the most part, that discussion of how "some Chads are good" notwithstanding

Eox posted:

No, never mind, this is the new perfect definition

Also seriously what is the source of that as a default name, every Chad I have known was a guy who would probably be an incel now, which is just earth-shattering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
What's a sigma dick?

• Locked thread