Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Quarex posted:

Every morning I wake up and open-palm slam a Chad into a Stacy

I remember thinking I would die a virgin in my early 20s and being pretty O.K. with that, and a few years later was having threesomes and felt almost exactly the same amount of O.K. with that. I am a ... oh god I was going to make a joke but then I read these posts about about Sigma Males and looked into it and what the hell is going on when did I get a category god dammit now I want to stop being terribly mysterious *angrily throws down bag of Cheetos*

You and I both know we can never stop being mysterious. Once you've tasted how much that lifestyle owns, you're stuck keeping others in a kafkaesque shroud of obfuscation for the rest of your days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

You and I both know we can never stop being mysterious. Once you've tasted how much that lifestyle owns, you're stuck keeping others in a kafkaesque shroud of obfuscation for the rest of your days.

Do you talk with your eyes closed?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

onoooo

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Salty Josh posted:

What's a sigma dick?

I think it's a meme way to spell "smegma dick"

Salty Josh posted:

Do you talk with your eyes closed?

How did you know?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

I think it's a meme way to spell "smegma dick"

How did you know?

What the gently caress is smegma?

Oh and yeh, I figured you did. Since you know so much.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Salty Josh posted:

What the gently caress is smegma?

Wait are you serious?

Uncircumcized dick cheese, man.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
Silently Tormenting Autistic Channers Yolo

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

Wait are you serious?

Uncircumcized dick cheese, man.

Yeah, I wiki'd it.

Kinda regret it to be honest.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

pap smear posted:

What if I'm a sigma male?

hmm

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
i donut careen if i live or dii

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Ironically Not Chad, Everybody Laughs

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

i donut careen if i live or dii

...you spelled die wrong.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
I'm ready to careen into some donuts myself, I donut know about you guys :grin:

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Seems To Abhor CHUD Yammering

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

i killed a bird with my face and an entire roller coaster full of women wanted to have my child

all in a day’s work

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

...you spelled die wrong.

shoulda died on his porch instead of having gifts there and one time surprising him with a human skull. tried so hard to be spontaneous.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

shoulda died on his porch instead of having gifts there and one time surprising him with a human skull. tried so hard to be spontaneous.

Spontaneity means there must be warm flesh on the skull.

You were close.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

This whole story is just the result of a non-stacey trying to hook up with a chad. That's just how it strikes me, as a sociolocel.

Yes, we all know the existence of non-stacey :females: is a hotly debated, controversial topic. But here on SA, you know, we're a progressive leaning forum, so I think that it's pretty universally accepted here that maybe there are a handful of :females: in this world who aren't cock carousel riding she-sluts. I mean, do we have any evidence to the contrary that this so called "hugh" isn't actually a prime example of a Chad Thundercock? I don't think so. I think we only have the word of this non-stacey to go off of.

Just a hypothesis, my fellow gooncels.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

i like that posted:

Chad
The name Chad is a baby boy name.

Anglo-Saxon Meaning:
The name Chad is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Chad is: Name of a saint.

Celtic Meaning:
The name Chad is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Chad is: Defence.

English Meaning:
The name Chad is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Chad is: Protector; defender. English form of a Welsh name meaning battle or warring. Famous bearer: 7th- century bishop St Chad founded the Samaritans, a charitable organization providing service for the suicidal and despairing.

Numerology

SoulUrge Number: 1
People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression Number: 7
People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

I love these. Being named something is what shapes your personality? Science! :eng101:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Spontaneity means there must be warm flesh on the skull.

You were close.

I'll die knowing I failed :shrug:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

I'll die knowing I failed :shrug:

...well geez, Pick. Is there any silver lining?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Is there no Tanner out there for you?

Sure he's no Chad, but he can help.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
CAn someone give me a quicc rundown on this tanner meme I keep seeing? Preferably in emoji/emotispeak?

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

pap smear posted:

CAn someone give me a quicc rundown on this tanner meme I keep seeing? Preferably in emoji/emotispeak?

full house is back

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

...well geez, Pick. Is there any silver lining?

Someday I get to die and then it doesn't matter.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

Someday I get to die and then it doesn't matter.

.........um, that's bad.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
this is why i like SA, goons and goonettes standing in solidarity over getting sporadically and awkwardly laid

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
That's why I reject/ignore every woman that comes on to me. Can't have awkward first sex if we never have sex. I've loving beaten it bros, I've loving won the game.

pap smear fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Apr 25, 2018

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

.........um, that's bad.

I'll die sooner than most people my age too :toot:

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have never gone more than a month without loving someone since I lost my virginity

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pick posted:

I'll die sooner than most people my age too :toot:

Pick, are you drinking?

Just sayin'.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BONE DOG posted:

I have never gone more than a month without loving someone since I lost my virginity

My wife and I just had a baby. That six weeks was the longest I ever put in.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

BONE DOG posted:

rear end in a top hat

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

BONE DOG posted:

Username post combo

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Oh god

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Congratulations man.

On the baby part, not the six weeks out.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Well I had poo poo happen to me and it's been a while
THATS WHY IM A MONSTER
but situation will be remedied v soon

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

It was not particularly fun.

But it is done and I am once again enjoying marital relations.

Salty Josh posted:

Congratulations man.

On the baby part, not the six weeks out.

Thanks! He's currently crying at us while my wife reads him the Silmarillion.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

pap smear posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Spinster posted:

Well I had poo poo happen to me and it's been a while
THATS WHY IM A MONSTER
but situation will be remedied v soon

Get it, girl.

• Locked thread