Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Chad is more than just a perfect looking and popular star athlete. His soul must be untouchably Chad , as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Chad
The name Chad is a baby boy name.

Anglo-Saxon Meaning:
The name Chad is an Anglo-Saxon baby name. In Anglo-Saxon the meaning of the name Chad is: Name of a saint.

Celtic Meaning:
The name Chad is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Chad is: Defence.

English Meaning:
The name Chad is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Chad is: Protector; defender. English form of a Welsh name meaning battle or warring. Famous bearer: 7th- century bishop St Chad founded the Samaritans, a charitable organization providing service for the suicidal and despairing.

Numerology

SoulUrge Number: 1
People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression Number: 7
People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

pic of me being huddled and protected by Chad(s) from this unChad and evil world

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Men are for procreation and labor not love. Except Chad.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

pap smear posted:

what the gently caress is a soulurge number?

What do they even teach in schools these days?

quote:

What is the Soul Urge Number?
The soul urge number is also called the heart’s desire number in numerology. This number is a reflection of the inner you, your authentic self, deep beneath the surface of your outer personality. It speaks to your true desires and motivations.
For this calculation use ONLY the VOWELS of your full birth name. Add them up and reduce to a single digit unless a master number occurs.
Our example Jane Doe
1 + 5 = 6 for Jane
6 + 5= 11 for Doe.
Because we have a master number we are not reducing it so we go to 11 + 6 which = 17 which reduces to 1 + 7 so Jane’s Soul Urge number is 8.
If you have a middle name don’t forget to use it! Add up each name individually first and then reduce.

So like,

pap smear
1 6
1+6 = 7

Soul Urge Number 7: People with a 7 soul urge are quiet and introspective. They are driven by a need for deeper understanding and are often philosophical by nature.

I guess you did ask...

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

No one is entitled to or deserving of love, overall people are bad and we should all die

Give your heart to Jesus cuz no one earthly deserves it or will treat it properly! The subject of this thread is an appropriate earthly alternative, though.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

I love men EXCEPT Chads.

I like intense weirdos like me. :love:

These intense weirdos don't like you back they want 19yr old 'vapid oval office who doesn't deserve to have rights or to breathe the same air as a superior gentlemen as myself!! ' Stacy

Strange, but true.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Spinster posted:

I want to punch Stacy in the throat.

Stacy was born to be Stacy and to do Stacy things. They want you to hate her so you're not paying attention to who really enables her Stacyisms....

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

pap smear posted:

Actually those intense weirdos just want a woman aggressive enough to basically molest them so they can get over their sex anxieties. I guaran-loving-tee you.

Aggressive women are bad unless the male wants to have sex with her and her aggression subsidizes his sex anxiety... I see it tbh

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Former DILF posted:

i have a beta body but a nearly sociopathic amount of self confidence, i started dating in Jr high, had sex at 13

these days i'm an imperious volcel but every once in a while I get the inkling to go trolling for pliable booty at the bars but tbh its not much fun manipulating people anymore

im thinking of starting my own chapter of NXIVM DOS, upgrading my exploitation game

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

aggressive women are a huge turn off. I want to sexually dominate women, I want to see them paralyzed with fear as my hands touch their bodies...completely poleaxed as I unwrap their goodies.

Find vulnerable women who have no option and pretend you care for them until they feel comfortable to open up to you. Play Trust games where you share sad and 'shameful' aspects of your life (this is all fake and crafted made up stuff that's indeed the opposite of what you really are) so they feel safe sharing horrible exploitable and definitely blackmailable aspects of their lives. Then when they start getting ideas about leaving you, you threaten to ruin their lives and murder them if you ever do escape or worse go to police about what they've done to you in attempt to get justice.

Helps if your first name is Alex and live in your mother's house in Scarborough, Canada and play a lot of Tribes

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

You guys are really tucked up. You can’t “fix” a person by raping them. That’s demented.

What would you think about a guy who feigns education and goodwill, who tells individuals who recently had a series of seizures induced in their brains about "restorative rape" to help their problems . Would that be pretty FYAD or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

he cringed if I touched him so the answer to that probably also would have been "cringe" and since he had a talent for saying the rudest possible thing at every single second he would probably also say "cringe"

U need 2 listen to the entirety of Baduizm by Erykah Badu

• Locked thread