Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Not a chad OP, although getting laid has never really been an issue.

I don't think I possess the qualities necessary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
What's a sigma dick?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

You and I both know we can never stop being mysterious. Once you've tasted how much that lifestyle owns, you're stuck keeping others in a kafkaesque shroud of obfuscation for the rest of your days.

Do you talk with your eyes closed?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

I think it's a meme way to spell "smegma dick"

How did you know?

What the gently caress is smegma?

Oh and yeh, I figured you did. Since you know so much.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

Wait are you serious?

Uncircumcized dick cheese, man.

Yeah, I wiki'd it.

Kinda regret it to be honest.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Literally A Person posted:

My wife and I just had a baby. That six weeks was the longest I ever put in.

Congratulations man.

On the baby part, not the six weeks out.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

It was not particularly fun.

But it is done and I am once again enjoying marital relations.

Thanks! He's currently crying at us while my wife reads him the Silmarillion.

Not to be a debby downer, but I'd cry too if someone was reading me the Silmarillion.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I currently am going on 4 years for my dry spell! My longest record was 6 years.

drat bro, but you been to like prison and stuff.

I mean... you could have partaken in that jailhouse booty but I think you're better than that.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

When I married I accepted the fact my wife was more of a nerd than even me.

Kind of like it.

I like nerdy girls too be honest. You are a blessed man.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

No but I just tore my whatever it's called, plantar fascia because my body is a piece of poo poo and I can barely walk. This happened when I was in highschool on my other foot and I limped for years and now I'm probably going to limp on this foot too. it's loving a big wrap of poo poo.

Ah gently caress. That is like the worst place to get a tear.

If it makes you feel better...

I broke the poo poo out of my left leg when I was a kid and couldn't afford to go physical therapy. Still got a slight limp in my walk.

Most people think it's swagger, I call it "I'll need a cane when I'm 50"

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

Been to prison, veteran, been gutshot, survived being homeless, is a welder.

Papa is a veritable bad rear end, and that's a cool and good trait to have in a mate. Whatever punk asses are passing up on her don't know what's good.

Yeh dude. Veteran part is an understatement.

That's the one part of social security I think the government needs to dump a poo poo load of money into. No veteran should ever be homeless.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Yeah, not a fan of being a womans "first", either. The chicks that would leave me notes were always "I dont like women in THAT way, but something about you...." etc, etc. Not only did I not want prison booty but I definitely didn't want a crazy bitch that was just trying to fill a temporary void.

The men I've dated were all essentially a garden variety of idiots. My last ex was a marine, a total Chad. The one before that was a bodybuilder Chad(he would constantly stare at photos of himself) but I seriously believe he was closet gay and didn't know it yet.

tldr: the men I date are always moron Chad's and the women I've dated turn out to be crazy. I'm not good at relationship stuff. Being single is awesome, anyway.

gently caress yeah it is.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

BONE DOG posted:

Yeah man that's a rough go. I guess this is also true for me but I guess I'm counting blowjobs here too.

I think those only count if you get to bust.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

I let a total Chad claim he slept with me to settle a weird bet, and honestly I should have slept with him because he was the nicest guy who ever showed interest in me even if he had the brain of a potatoe.

https://imgur.com/otXqiGI

The best Chad.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

pap smear posted:

I assume you're referencing Danny Devito here. Which yes, yes he is.

Look at this dude. He slings more johnson than Frank Sinatra, you just know it.

He always gets me in It's always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

this dude was taking summer classes near where i was working and he looked like channing tatum and worked for abercrombie or sth

poo poo. Should a let em smash them papas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

I have to get my own poo poo together, anyway. Much less, someone else's poo poo. It would be unfair to my partner since I cannot dedicate 100% of me and my emotional support to their life.

So, single, I stay. I rub one out when I need to, work a lot over time with two jobs, and focus on paying my restitution off. Woo!

Same minus the restitution.

• Locked thread