Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
UTC or thereabouts. AJ_Impy@yahoo.com
Played once before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Group 2

Riseward and Setward.

I’m thinking there’s a very viny, tendrily feel to the vegetation. Mangroves, creepers, perhaps a network of natural zip lines between mesas.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Group 2

My feature is the tidal caves. Exploring them is considered dangerous, more than one young tyro has been lost to their depths, but who knows what they might contain should the community wish to take the chance?

My resource is the fleet, a variety of shallow-draft vessels ranging from punts and catamaran canoes all the way up to our treasured hovercraft, enabling us to traverse the shallows, harvesting their bounty such as it is. In the absence of the half-bridge, this is our primary way of accessing the Lost outcroppings.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Apr 27, 2018

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Group 2

I love the idea of an abundance/scarcity of courage dictating our actions. Let's start with it abundant, and have Lost, the Sentinels and the Caves sap it away.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Apologies for the miss. Will go when the discussion concludes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Yup.

• Locked thread