Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
As a young man I myself sought the wisdom of the Incans without a. Paying for it or b. Murdering anyone

I did however free myself from worldly things and devote myself to the betterment of all life so there's that

We are each the closest thing to God that exists in our own world, with all of the potential and all of the responsibility that implies

Namaste

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
op take DMT and report back, you're really not qualified to have made this thread or comment on it until you do. tia

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

i like that posted:

As if a 'gang' from that world would gently caress with a respected shawoman and the spirit world in that manner. Takes a ~deep privileged white boi to be so stupid.

It's incredible how you managed to be three distinct kinds of retarded in just two sentences

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
that drug sounds a lot like inuyasha

thats about all i have to say on this matter except dont murder people

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Ayahusca's intense. I feel like any drug it's possible to abuse it. I took it when I was 18. Intense, and puts you in your place. Not even close to LSD or other psychadellics. I'm just saying, don't blame the drug completely.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

420 SWAGLORD posted:

'Cultural appropriation' is the whole point though! Well most of it. That and just the whole process, the journey, the trials, meeting people, hearing their wisdom, killing them when they don't give you drugs, being a part of something, receiving well-earned and organic justice directly from the people, you know. Life.

The Mysterious Benefactor paying all your bills.

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

A part of the world that's geographically not associated with following the God of Abraham n poo poo. They got their own system of beliefs that works for them that they are serious about and you detached first worlders (men.. ) are ignorant and disrespectful about.... 🙄🙄🙄

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon posted:

It's incredible how you managed to be three distinct kinds of retarded in just two sentences

What of it are u having trouble understanding, sweetie?

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
i think we can all agree that their choice to lynch will keep the first world from further dirtying their doorstep

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Rakosi posted:

i agree with pick, this person deserved to be summarily executed without trial.

the world is full of many beautiful cultures and all cultures are equally good

Rakosi Apr 25, 2018 12:23 PMReg Date: May 4, 2008I DEFEND RAPE AND RAPISTS! Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Hmm.. Tea

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Shut the gently caress up Volume and i like that

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Sid Vicious posted:

Shut the gently caress up Volume and i like that

:hai:

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Just because the guy is white doesn't make him a Nazi or mean he must have done it, the concern trolling is getting retarded

i like that
May 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

china bot posted:

i think we can all agree that their choice to lynch will keep the first world from further dirtying their doorstep

She was a priceless resource to her community. This man is a nothing, a drain, who stole something that didn't belong to him. And now he leaves his child without a father (though we can say he checked out from his parental role a long time ago in favor of ~finding himself*~) and makes his young wife a widow. He caused loss and gave everyone else pain, all because he wouldn't put his childish things away. These generational traumas are inflicted both ways.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

While i'm against mob justice why the gently caress would you keep going back after being accused of murder? dude was freakin dumb

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Sid Vicious posted:

Just because the guy is white doesn't make him a Nazi or mean he must have done it, the concern trolling is getting retarded

i wonder if the shaman did not see this coming

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

i like that posted:

She was a priceless resource to her community. This man is a nothing, a drain, who stole something that didn't belong to him. And now he leaves his child without a father (though we can say he checked out from his parental role a long time ago in favor of ~finding himself*~) and makes his young wife a widow. He caused so much loss and gave so many people pain, all because he wouldn't put his childish things away. These generational traumas are inflicted both ways.

china bot posted:

i think we can all agree that their choice to lynch will keep white people from further dirtying their doorstep

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Mozi posted:

i wonder if the shaman did not see this coming

She was shot from behind I think

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

No Shamans No Masters

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop
what do you want to bet that Vice is sending some dipshit down there right now BECAUSE of this story

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ibogaine stories were also good reads on erowid back in the day

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

china bot posted:

i like that posted:

She was a priceless resource to her community. This man is a nothing, a drain, who stole something that didn't belong to him. And now he leaves his child without a father (though we can say he checked out from his parental role a long time ago in favor of ~finding himself*~) and makes his young wife a widow. He caused so much loss and gave so many people pain, all because he wouldn't put his childish things away. These generational traumas are inflicted both ways. 

china bot posted:

i think we can all agree that their choice to lynch will keep white people from further dirtying their doorstep

Is this supposed to be one of those woke:broke memes? It kinda works

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

Mozi posted:

ibogaine stories were also good reads on erowid back in the day

EROWID:
"searches glue huffing experience stories."

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
Plaster Town Cop

420 SWAGLORD posted:

Is this supposed to be one of those ayawokesca memes?

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Ayahuasca is great. I just wrote a 10-page paper on it for class.

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

1gnoirents posted:

Yeah street justice has its problems but sometimes its alright

It's the most sincere form of justice.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

John_A_Tallon posted:

It's the most sincere form of justice.

What's wrong with street justice?

Classic Alonso.

Mr. Bones
Jan 2, 2011

ain't no law says a skeleton can't play the blues
I tried watching Ayahuasca on Netflix recently and I'm really annoyed that they dubbed over the theme song with some generic bullshit. It's NOT the same :mad:

I want to change world...
Something something la da daaaa di di..

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I heard that little houses song from Weed on NPR recently.

Good song.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice
sorry OP, I never watched that anime so I don't really have context for this story

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

zaepg posted:

Ayahusca's intense. I feel like any drug it's possible to abuse it. I took it when I was 18. Intense, and puts you in your place. Not even close to LSD or other psychadellics. I'm just saying, don't blame the drug completely.

I got molested by a hot goth clown hallucination on DMT once. It owned.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

“Ayahuasca ceremonies” aren’t like some deep spiritual communing with the earth or whatever it’s just a bunch of tourists paying a “”shaman”” to get high.

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

pap smear posted:

That's what you get for freebasing dmt at the mall

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo

pap smear posted:

They have a Funko figure for that.

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

zaepg posted:

They have a Funko figure for that.

what the gently caress

It's literally just a tasteless lump of plastic for manchildren.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Tolkien minority posted:

“Ayahuasca ceremonies” aren’t like some deep spiritual communing with the earth or whatever it’s just a bunch of tourists paying a “”shaman”” to get high.

I'm pretty sure ayahuasca ceremonies are a real thing, just not the kind that white people pay for.

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

Tolkien minority posted:

You can try to meet a real shaman but you have to be cool, you might get drug through the streets until you die if you're not. But yes you can swipe a credit card and check the box for 'Ayahuasca Adventure' on the activities form at your resort if that's more your speed

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

KomodoWagon posted:

I'm pretty sure ayahuasca ceremonies are a real thing, just not the kind that white people pay for.

To be honest, their origins in those Latin American cultures is most assuredly sadistic people laughing their rear end off at drugging other people with intense mind bending substances. Let's not pretend like white people paying for DMT trips is exactly a perversion of anything actually cool, good or important.

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

zaepg posted:

Then you didn't have decent LSD. I seriously doubt there's much of anything as/more potent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pap smear
Jan 21, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Then you didn't have decent LSD. I seriously doubt there's much of anything as/more potent.

Oh my sweet summer child.

• Locked thread