Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

super sweet best pal posted:

Roast beef and fried onion sandwich, with havarti.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ballistics statistics posted:

I have never seen an A&W outside of a college campus food court. Do these actually exist in the wild?

Yes, but they are very rare.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
we have one where i am, can drive up and the waitresses will rollerskate over etc etc. it's ok if it's nice out but sitting in your car is not the best place to enjoy a meal IMO

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

the cursed images thread is to your left

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I wanna smash some wings with various ridiculous sauces
I want them terrible burgs named after something dumb or something generic
I want some appalling crossbreed combo of fries and meat adjacent cheeselike toppings
I want the hot pepper fuckin pretzel items with something akin to more cheese

I want weird bar food, and I want it bad

I dunno, but I'm suddenly GRIPPED with the need for ten thousand salty fatty bad luck calories, NO micronutrients whatsoever. I need vinegar too. Extreme malt. I'd eat it on a fish. I need the powerful flavors. "Chips." I'd eat some fuckin pickles or nuts even. Eggs or smelts or whatever bullshit in oddly colored brine can go to hell tho.

Dunno what to do. Bars won't open for another ten, twelve, fifteen, eighteen, thirty-six hours at best. I'm fuckin pacing man, I'm hungry for this trash and I dunno why. drat near starving. Pizza don't cut it, fast food ain't poo poo. I need bad bar food now, but there ain't no bars...

Are you about to start your period, OP?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

I have never seen an A&W outside of a college campus food court. Do these actually exist in the wild?

We have one nearby that is combined with a Long John Silver's.

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

My sinful den is the deli near my office. For breakfast it goes cheese slice, butterflied beef sausage link, soft scrambled egg, cheese slice, on an everything bagel dunked in butter.

Twice a week I get downright rude

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

N O

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

mmmm

Rationale
May 17, 2005

America runs on in'
I eat nachos all the time

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Whenever i go into keto mode i smash wings like crazy. Wings own a lot and arent in any way bad.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Does keto mode let you eat big greasy cheeseburgers whenever you want

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

They call this one the ball park burger!

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Rutibex posted:

how could you fry a cheese curd it would just melt

They're breaded, like a mozzerela stick but so much better. On the east coast sheetz has decent ones. Upper midwest is best of course.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Rakosi posted:

OP do you like british chips? I can teach you how to make them proper. I managed a chippy for a few years way back when

Do it

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

If it was feasible, I would choose to live only off scallion pancakes for the rest of my life

(Maybe some of the Chinese chicken fingers too)

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Rakosi posted:

OP do you like british chips? I can teach you how to make them proper. I managed a chippy for a few years way back when

how to make chips:

1) cut up some potatoes
2) put the potatoes in deep fryer until they are chips

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
I just ate a Whopper and large fries. :smug:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

numberoneposter posted:

They call this one the ball park burger!

Why is it purple? Is it made of beets?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Flambeau posted:

mozzarella sticks

Fried mozzarella cheese sticks are my absolute favorite appetizer. I am guaranteed to order them at any restaurant I go to that serves them no matter how fancy.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I could finish off a party platter of nachos all by myself if given half the chance. Popcorn too.

I love salty corn foods and I am doing my best to cut back a lot on but I miss salted corns.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
mozza sticks are great, but IMHO mushroom poppers are superior. i may be alone in this:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Rutibex posted:

i may be alone in this:

You are not.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

You can tell it’s an overpriced gay hipster tech nerd place because the prices don’t have dollar signs or decimal places next to them.

Also because the menu has words like “edamame” and “goat cheese” and “recharge” on it.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
edamame, more like soy beans that taste like unwashed dishwater

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
goat cheese, more like unwashed moldy goat nipple secretions

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Gonna find something with cheese and bacon on it at least for lunch tomorrow, this thread's got me thinkin' about Bad Foods.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Shouldn't the musk meat special be holographic information encoded on the surface of a black hole and you only digest it through hawking radiation or something? Because I had one of those on a stick, dipped in red velvet cake batter, quick fried in peanut oil and dredged through powdered sugar and popcorn salt and it was pretty dope.

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nigmaetcetera posted:

Shouldn't the musk meat special be holographic information encoded on the surface of a black hole and you only digest it through hawking radiation or something?
it might be good but are you willing to accept the risk of time cancer? in your butt?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Dolphin posted:

it might be good but are you willing to accept the risk of time cancer? in your butt?

my bowels are a ticking time-bomb as it is, genetically speaking.

ok i've decided to stop making it at home and just enjoy it at the county fair, for that reason.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Fried mozzarella cheese sticks are my absolute favorite appetizer. I am guaranteed to order them at any restaurant I go to that serves them no matter how fancy.

Sometimes I think fancy restaurants have things like mozz sticks as like a test and if you order them they tell you you picked wrong and to quietly and politely leave, but they always turn out to be super fancy and be artisan cheese hand-dipped in batter made from scratch and they always own.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
fried pickle slices are my jam for sure and there is never enough...

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

just had korean style spicy fried chicken

some might call it seoul food :smug:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

numberoneposter posted:

just had korean style spicy fried chicken

some might call it seoul food :smug:

:vince:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I don't know how anyone could argue against the temptation to look up at your server and say "Yes, I would like the personal sized Musk meat."

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

veiled boner fuel posted:

I don't know how anyone could argue against the temptation to look up at your server and say "Yes, I would like the personal sized Musk meat."

Turns out, it's bad form to say it if it is not a menu item.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

veiled boner fuel posted:

I don't know how anyone could argue against the temptation to look up at your server and say "Yes, I would like the personal sized Musk meat." not go to that gross dumb loving borjey “bar” for gays and rich nerds in the first place, just go somewhere good you idiot, you complete buffoon this is not hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

They are all over the place in western Canada. Seems like every small town in BC has one.

• Locked thread