Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«8 »
Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

College Slice

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The title is the best part. Archer: 1999

Lol. Thatís digging deep. That was may favorite show as a kid.

(Iíll respect the spoiler, but Iím not sure why youíre using it)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The title is the best part. Archer: 1999

The opening better be that opening.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Itís fun rewatching the series and seeing how the characters evolve, like Cyril being nebbish and goofy but ultimately harmless and Pam actually trying to do her job, plus Krieger just being there for a couple of episodes completely mute

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Isn't his first line "I call him fister Roboto"? I remember that being a hell of a way to break the mute spell.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Isn't his first line "I call him fister Roboto"? I remember that being a hell of a way to break the mute spell.

Yes, and I think the same episode heís snorting mostly MSG off of Pamís belly

Edit: also a lot of shots of the characters talking taken from diagonally below them

Calaveron fucked around with this message at Jul 22, 2018 around 21:09

Alexeythegreat
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.

Grimey Drawer

Burt Reynolds

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Grimey Drawer

Alexeythegreat posted:

Burt Reynolds

I know. My wife suggested we find some Archer to watch. I can think of a few episodes....

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

I say this thread bumped and instantly knew why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boardroom Jimmy
Aug 20, 2006

Ahhh ballet

Well I guess we'll never get that final chapter in the McKlusky trilogy now. Shame too because that opening they described sounded really good.

«8 »