Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

Yay

Well you're going to get more! Season 12 is a go baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Clear off, fatso, this is a respectable establishment

On a scale of 'not much' to 'just enough', how much Ray is in the current season? He's my favourite.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

Yay

HopperUK posted:

On a scale of 'not much' to 'just enough', how much Ray is in the current season? He's my favourite.

'Just Enough' he gets some great lines too, especially in the final episode.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Clear off, fatso, this is a respectable establishment

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

'Just Enough' he gets some great lines too, especially in the final episode.

Hooray, thank you.

Medullah
Aug 13, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

I'm not crazy in that this episode Archer saw Lana flickering like last season when he was coming out of his coma on the space station, right? I really hope they don't go with "he's still in a coma after all!!!" because that would taint the end of last season which I'm not gonna lie made me tear up a bit

Alchenar
Apr 9, 2008

The level of betrayal I felt when Paradox announced their new wallpaper tore something from me that I'll never be able to recover. They tore away my ability to respect anything, and they tore away my ability to feel human.

Medullah posted:

I'm not crazy in that this episode Archer saw Lana flickering like last season when he was coming out of his coma on the space station, right? I really hope they don't go with "he's still in a coma after all!!!" because that would taint the end of last season which I'm not gonna lie made me tear up a bit

Elaborate, fake coma recovery prank!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

Yay

Medullah posted:

Nah, that was just a hallucination brought about by a combination of hypothermia and residual brain damage caused from the drowning that caused Archer to become comatose in the first place.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Yeah they're definitely hinting that he's not fully recovered.

Could be a fun subplot for next year.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

<this space left intentionally blank, will be updated later. Fuck Lowtax>
Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Medullah posted:

I wish someone had brought this up earlier....

Medullah
Aug 13, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

tarlibone posted:

I wish someone had brought this up earlier....

Y'know I saw the post about Crackers but I guess I was blind. My defense is I was on a conference call.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

<this space left intentionally blank, will be updated later. Fuck Lowtax>
Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Fun Shoe

Medullah posted:

Y'know I saw the post about Crackers but I guess I was blind. My defense is I was on a conference call.

Naaaah, I'm just bustin' yer chops a little. I don't know how many times I've made a Brilliant, Insightful Post that brings to light something that I, and only I*, noticed. (*: List of people who noticed what I posted about : I, Only I, and two other people who have been talking about it for the one page that I skipped so I could hurry up and reply to a thread I've been ignoring for a week.)

I really wish there were some more episodes in this season.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

What was the deal with all the hallucinations towards the end? Are they hinting that Archer is still in a coma?

What, is he gonna wake up again next season, only this time the gang is a successful drug cartel?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

Yay

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

What was the deal with all the hallucinations towards the end? Are they hinting that Archer is still in a coma?

What, is he gonna wake up again next season, only this time the gang is a successful drug cartel?

He's not still in a coma ("I'll just wait for the next one" "There is no next one!"), but he is still being effected by the damage the coma did to his body.

Archer hosed up, and that gently caress up had a major effect on his life. He did get to raise his daughter, Lana married someone else, and he needs a cane to walk and also probably suffered brain damage. The hallucinations were a visual reminder of what this season has been about : Archer trying to adjust to real life and having varying degrees of success at doing so.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

I 'd at the last line.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

if the gimmick is he wakes up from a coma every season and has to relearn that Woodhouse died, it could work for 2, maybe even 3 seasons before getting stale!

WSAENOTSOCK
Apr 13, 2002

Is that it for the season? Some of y'all are talkin' like it's over.

Senor Tron
May 25, 2006

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

See you next year!

Tiggum
Oct 23, 2007

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

Yep.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

oh noes

WSAENOTSOCK
Apr 13, 2002

drat. Strong return. I checked out halfway through the Noir season and didn't come back until this season because for some reason I can't begin to give a poo poo about things that aren't canon. My brain is an rear end in a top hat. Can't enjoy prequels for the same reason.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

WSAENOTSOCK posted:

drat. Strong return. I checked out halfway through the Noir season and didn't come back until this season because for some reason I can't begin to give a poo poo about things that aren't canon. My brain is an rear end in a top hat. Can't enjoy prequels for the same reason.

Space season is really fun, though the highlight is Mr. Deadly and can be watched completely stand alone and if you think your brain is going to nope out you gotta at least watch that one. It has Matt Berry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Season was very good but Ep 7 would have been stronger to go out on than what we got in Ep 8