Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Binged the season, Lana and Archer only really interact a couple of times huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Also not enough Cheryl/Carol/Charlotte being a horrible sex weirdo

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Laterite posted:

At this point Pam has basically usurped both Lana and Cheryl as "most interesting foil/friend/unabashedly depraved companion" for Archer.

Also, coconut bikini. I mean, goddamn.

Oh absolutely. I can’t wait to see what they do with her next year but I hope she’s still a seven foot amazoness

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
People give Vice a lot of poo poo but I think s7 is a lot worse

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
Wonder if it’ll be a thing where it’s not a coma dream and they just froze Archer until humanity found a cure to getting shot in the chest like three times and then lie facedown in a pool for at least two times more than humanly possible considering the holes in chest circumstances

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
It’s fun rewatching the series and seeing how the characters evolve, like Cyril being nebbish and goofy but ultimately harmless and Pam actually trying to do her job, plus Krieger just being there for a couple of episodes completely mute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Isn't his first line "I call him fister Roboto"? I remember that being a hell of a way to break the mute spell.

Yes, and I think the same episode he’s snorting mostly MSG off of Pam’s belly

Edit: also a lot of shots of the characters talking taken from diagonally below them

Calaveron fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jul 22, 2018