Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.

tarlibone posted:

When did this happen?

The closest thing I can recall was in the episode where they're doing the paternity test. Barry says that they need one liter of blood for the DNA test, and Mallory asks what year it is. But she's not asking because she's confused about the setting of the episode--she's asking because using a DNA swab is standard procedure; taking blood (especially a large amount of it) just isn't necessary anymore.

The episode with the Italian prime minister. Archer says something like “don’t they have a king” and Mallory says “what year do you think it is” and archer kind of laughs and says “yea good question” or something to that extent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

I think the episode was entertaining enough to watch the rest of the season (eventually)

This episode was under 19 mins of run time if you take out the title and credits. Last season the episodes were short as well. With short run time plus only 8 episodes, in the 10th season, I don’t see why they just don’t stop at this point. Just do a full length archer movie after this season to give the fans closure on the “real life” parts left and move on

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

Seems kinda weird they’d reveal that before the season finale