Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

This is very confusing to me. No lana and Pam should be stronger than buff cyril anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I love this new iteration of Barry, especially how they keep his edge at the end. I also like how this season set up the team to seem perfect without Archer and it's slowly peeling that back

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Yeah, definitely going with no deliberate recording of dialogue in case she died.

On the other hand, I can definitely see rewrites where they take dialogue she already recorded and write around it to give her a nice send-off in the show.