Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

QwertySanchez posted:

Ducks are nasty buggers, it's true.

I've always thought, well. since before Archer Vice that Pam and Archer would be soo good together. Better than Archer and Lana, so that marraige thing in the quick sand was a total loving tease.

Pam agreeing her tits were pretty collosal between sobs and tears was also funny.

Also, with that Cassius and Clay show getting cancelled before it starts I'm thinking that maybe the next season is going to be a post apocalyptic dream.

They are good together. As friends. Either way, I agree they deserve to have more scenes together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I can't say I was a big fan of Archer and Lana at each other's throats again. I get this is a new continuity without the same character development as the main series, but it made things feel old and tired despite the new setting.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

tarlibone posted:

Will he, though? If Krieger goes the way of most of the other folks on this show, he might start reverting. Not that reverting is bad in this case.

Rush loving rules.

Reverting from what? A couple of details have changed but he's basically the same guy. Honestly, I think that's the point the show is making about the whole cast. They seemed different at first, but that was just a surface-level understanding.

That said, Archer has yet to prove that he's wrong about being a drag on the team.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I am a bit let down that Lana's husband turned out to be such a massive turd, though. I liked his brief tenure as a non-toxic person interacting with the old gang.

On the other hand, it fits in with the season's theme: "Everyone is a mess, but most adults are able to hide that fact from strangers."