Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Small White Dragon posted:

Sooooo Archer: Aliens?

I'd watch it :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Ok this is the most awkward dinner ever and it just keeps getting worse :allears:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I am your rampage sherpa, let me guide you through the winding peaks of Mount Rampage

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
"When you're innovative enough, everything is a helipad"- Elon Musk probably

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

tarlibone posted:

The hallucinations began before he almost coma'ed himself again, so... well, they didn't make this whole season a coma season, at least not officially yet, so what was up with that?

I'm guessing they'll explore that next season? Some neurological damage plot or arc?

Or maybe the coma seasons weren't enough, and they're going full Ninth-Season-of-Dallas on us?

I took it to mean he kinda wants to go back to the coma dreamworld. Where he falls back in love with Lana in a thousand different realities, Barry is still his arch-nemesis and no one in his social circle is more successful than him

Like he probably didn't have to do that ridiculous stunt to stop the submarine from getting away, but that plan had the better chance of drifting off into just one more high-concept adventure