Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

I didn't find anything to particularly like about the episode. If the jokes are gone and the overarching plot is gone and the characters are gone then what's really left? The animation style alone isn't exactly enough to keep me interested.

Also that scene when Pam standing behind Cheryl made Pam look like an absolute giant.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Okay then, the show you want is either cancelled or on long hiatus. Condolences!

Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

algebra testes posted:

Av club mentioned

Ha. Of course it was the AV Club. Let's all get in our safe spaces and drink our hot chocolate and prepare for this awful storm.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

get that OUT of my face posted:

Speaking of, is anyone ITT watching this just because they think they're in too deep, a la Walking Dead? I just don't get that feeling with shows I was loyal to at one point. I dropped the latest season of Broad City midway through.

Yes

Also the episodes are criminally short. But it's at the bottom of my priority list of shows to watch. The last two episodes I watched right after watching Bob's Burgers which was a trip. The one thing I do like about this season so far is the close friendship with Archer and Buff Pam. Oh, and Lucille Goosille or whatever the full name of the plane was.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

I haven't been crazy about this season, even Crackers. But Crackers wearing little parrot hats to match whatever the guys are doing might single handedly save this entire season for me. That's the dumbest, funniest background gag ever and I think at the end of the season one of them is going to be my new AV.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

QwertySanchez posted:

Also, with that Cassius and Clay show getting cancelled before it starts I'm thinking that maybe the next season is going to be a post apocalyptic dream.

Wait what?

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

DoggPickle posted:

I'm skipping probably 3 pages of replies but the first thing I thought when I saw the first episode was "Tales of the Gold Monkey" and I wanted to hear Jack bark once for yes, and two for no. I actually have really poor DVD rips of the originals which I started to make one of my friends watch but they couldn't deal with it/couldn't see the awesomeness .

I haven't watched another episode. I liked "Vice" and then I lost interest.

There's only 4 pages in this thread total so. Also, I appreciate your post/AV combo.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

I say this thread bumped and instantly knew why.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

At the end of last season I wasn't crazy about the idea of Archer but it's in space this time. But the trailer looks fun and I'm very much down for this now.

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

Archer 99 is entertaining enough, but I feel like so much of it relies of space [old reference] that it couldn't work for more than a season. Also Ray is my favorite character and I hate how he's been totally sidelined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

I watched the entire (I think) first episode of that and the only thing I can remember was that I absolutely hated it. In a desperate act of self defense my brain blocked out all the details.

Seeing a trailer linked after all this time I was scared they might have made a second season, thank god they didn't.