Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I enjoyed it, solid debut.

Edit Parrot Krieger is a home run, Krieger was always a bit one note gimmick and him being more involved is goos.

Also the Pam/Archer duo is solid as ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Do you think he wakes up at the end of this season for one last spy hurrah or they just end on some non sequitur dream season?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Parrot Krieger owns. Pam owns. A good episode.

Whats the bet Barry turns up as a cannibal?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Also fair warning people who saw the screeners reported their being a very problematic joke at some point so, be ready for that.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Av club mentioned they interupt someone getting sexually assaulted and its played for laughs which considering that the screeners were three episodes means it has to be this week.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

That was a good episode. And the post above was correct that was most definately an I-15.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Rocksicles posted:

I miss my flight sim rig

I used to skin for IL2, such a nerd.

Same. I was like "i am 90 percent sure I flew in those in the great goon il2 1946 sessions."

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Like I think Ray is an example. He just alternated between wheelchair/no wheelchair depending on whether the plot needed it or if it was funny to have one or the other.

But then again them riffing on the audience expectation of that in the jungle episode was pretty awesome.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Episode owned. Pam + Archer + Crackers combo best combo.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Its going to end up with Archer waking from the coma but 20 years have elapsed Dead Zone style.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

It's not brilliant, or at least I don't think so, but I enjoy hanging out with these characters I guess?

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I just binged about 6 of these episodes.

Didn't hate it, and kinda liked it I guess. Still not as good as some of the pre-coma stuff but it is still fun just to hangout with the characters.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Yeah okay that was brilliant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

I mean the show is somewhat creatively broke, but also people get paid to write act and animate this so I'm all for those people getting paychecks as long as the show is profitable.

But at the same time, I wouldn't be utterly heartbroken to see it go away.