Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I guess Krieger would be The Gyro Captain and Cheryl would be the Feral Kid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
What was the phrase Pam yelled when Mallory asked Archer what he was wearing? I’m having trouble remembering if it’s an earlier season callback or a Frisky Dingo callback.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Archer only has one more season, but The Archer and Killface show has about 9 more.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I do like them getting guest actors from previous seasons to come back for the coma seasons. Hope they get Hamm and Cranston back for space season.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Cojawfee posted:

I really hope not.

They can just do it for one episode and at the end it runs out it was just the rest of the cast loving with him.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I think Reed walked that back a year or two ago. If they have a good idea for another season they’ll do it, he was just sort of burned out by the real world seasons.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

FactsAreUseless posted:

There definitely is because they were concerned about production leaving Georgia recently, but I forget where they posted.

Was it Vishass? I know he works/worked on the show for a few years.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Nice, we get the Matt Berry and Tom Lennon cameos both in the same episode.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Somberbrero posted:

It's bonkers to me that anyone would prefer old ISIS-era Archer to what we're getting now, but I realize I'm probably in the minority.

I like Barry in any form, he's like the manifestation of Actions Have Consequences and I enjoy whenever Archer has to deal with the results of his lovely, short-sighted behavior.

They gave an interview about the setup for S11 it’s sounding almost like they’re taking the character flexibility of the last three seasons and applying it to the spy agency theme of the first four. Everyone has moved on and been allowed to grow and change without Archer acting as a lodestone. Cyril has matured and grown competent without Archer constantly belittling him while Archer has to deal with his skills and muscles atrophying over the three years he was in a coma. No one is really happy to see him since he just reminds them of who they used to be while he keeps acting like nothing has changed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

My bets on some other things that have changed are: Pam and Cheryl are married, Cheryl is properly medicated and sane, Kreiger is a respected and successful scientist, Lana is head of her own spy agency and dating a male model, and Ray is a cyborg super hero.

Basically it's like a reverse version of it's a wonderful life, everything is better with Archer gone.

One thing I'm hoping for is Barry has let go of his hatred of Archer and offers him genuine compassion