Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Tiggum posted:

None of the characters exist. It's all fiction. What's "on hold"? What are you even waiting for them to get back to? There's never been more than the barest trace of continuity between episodes to begin with.

Don't be dense, they just explained to you what sort of continuity they meant. It's not about having one overarching plot, but the pre-Dreamland seasons had ongoing plotlines and character arcs (some weaker, some better), while the characters were always the same. Dreamland's only connection to the old seasons was Archer more or less being Archer while everyone else was playing a different role that somewhat lined up with their personalities of the previous seasons. Dream state/coma plotlines can still be fine (eg. as a half-season arc in some 20-episode show) but some people clearly dislike them because it means instead of incompetent spy team Archer the incredibly short seasons are purely spin-offs for, what it looks like, the entire rest of the show's run.

orcane fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Apr 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

I like it so far but the episodes are so short I'm not convinced it will last. The complete runtime of the season is going to be around two hours, it doesn't take much (a dud episode or two or an unfunny arc) to squander the premise yet again.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Trailers are serious business.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

I'm pretty sure that house is in Hitman 2 too, now I'm wondering what it is in real life.