Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Milo and POTUS posted:

That episode was actually pretty good.

what were those planes anyway

Spanish civil war era biplane, not sure which. Could have been a Russian plane. I-15 maybe.

Early model pre wing gun 109, but the gun blisters on the cowling was wrong, they came much later.
Ju-87 Stuka sea plane
Ju-52 sea plane, transport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I miss my flight sim rig

I used to skin for IL2, such a nerd.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dmitri-9 posted:

Metric or imperial?

Isn't a Tonne metric?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

FlamingLiberal posted:

Looks like they are going to keep cribbing hard from Alien this season

I'm also in agreement that the episode was a little meh but they are setting up the scenario so I will give them a pass. However, I have not been a fan of these 'themed' seasons so far.

They are going to take a bit from every scifi this season, you can count on that

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Elentor posted:

Out of curiosity wasn't there a poster here who worked at Archer's art department?

I remember the Rick and Morty guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Fun Beak, you kook.