Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was 12 when I made love for the first time, in Tropea, with a Roman girl who was 17 years old.

subtle thing I spotted: Cheryl Charlotte's new husband was none other than IV Stratton, who bullied the poo poo out of "Swirling" Archer at prep school and drat near kept Abbiejean out of LA's best pre-pre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

I was 12 when I made love for the first time, in Tropea, with a Roman girl who was 17 years old.

Moose-Alini posted:

Apparently unpopular opinion; Iím really enjoying this season all around.

it's all because of Crackers

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

OneTruePecos posted:

Yes, that was definitely Noah. I was about ready to give up on this season, but I don't think I can resist a call-back to Heart of Archness.

MELAWAN RAJA!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

apparently Cheryl is based off Kara Thrace from BSG.

good start, in my mind.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

while the season has been up and down, any time Ray gets to reference this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIT9Gbn7Zh8 and the Credit Mobilier scandal is fine by me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

didn't know Lana's new husband created the Conjoined Triangles of Success