Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
If we don't get more ray the season will suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
God they look pretty though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Since this is all happening in his head, I wish they'd bring back Nikolai Jakov and bodyguard.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Bet it involves bone in the nose cannibals sacrificing a virgin to the volcano god. If it's Lana Archer will save the day and say, Her? A virgin? Hahahaha little late boys.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

algebra testes posted:

Av club mentioned they interupt someone getting sexually assaulted and its played for laughs which considering that the screeners were three episodes means it has to be this week.

I like my idea better.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That episode was actually pretty good.

what were those planes anyway

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 10:06 on May 17, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Blazing Ownager posted:

Counter-point: I stopped watching the show because it suddenly started taking the Archer - Lana drama seriously and started dulling it's edge dramatically to try to go the deep route, when the show never, ever was good at that.

To go back to their older shows it'd be like if they wanted an 'awww' from a relationship on Sealab or Frisky Dingo.

They also started wanting to make it way more safe; I remember an interview talking about how they wouldn't let them sell the cocaine because it'd be 'over the line' and poo poo. But the humor comes from just how hosed up things are, so if you aren't going to let them be hosed up.. I don't know, that season really got me as lost potential.

A spy agency involved in the selling of drugs is scandalous. Scandalous!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

tsob posted:

I mean Ray has already raped Cyril when he passed out in a bathroom stall, so I don't really see how Cheryl whoring is any worse than that.

What I think they mean is cheryl whoring is less an issue than whoring cheryl.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Next season: Oz

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What? I doubt it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

tarlibone posted:

/me looks directly at the Internet and says, "It's NOT going to be that. Got it?"

This feels familiar. Was it from an episode?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I meant friendship

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

nashona posted:

Nazi punks gently caress off!

Love that parrot.

That was my favorite part

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Liked this season more than last pretty handily. I think it's just a better setting though.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I like Cyril too and while he's got major faults I never hated him enough to agree with him being an actual Nazi. They could have at least gone the more morally ambiguous route. He doesn't have the makings of a true believer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think I might like the previous season even less than season 5 but it's close either way. Vice had a really good 4 part finale plus some other good episodes but I struggle to even remember what happened in 8. Also both 4 and 6 are looking a whole hell of a lot better in retrospect.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Great way to parody Ripley's hatred of androids

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Really gonna miss not having this to watch after Expanse

Azhais posted:

All I know is is that Babou better be back as the cat

Still surprised Nikolai Jagov HotKGB hasn't show up

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Was alright. Looks fantastic though. Will be watching the rest but I doubt it'll top last season

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah it was much improved. Still not great but if you didn't like last week's it's worth a peak

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Better than one, not as good as the second. I mean, I'm in for the long haul at this point anyway

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I don't think any character has fallen so far as him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This one was.. pretty good? The quality is all over the place this season.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There an ep tonight?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They dialed the callbacks up to 1000 this season and it's easily the worst part. Space phrasing might be the lowest this show's ever been.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Killing Jagov was the jumping the shark moment

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I was gonna stick around anyway but I'm definitely interested now. Already laughing at ray

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Was all around better than the first couple episodes had me believing but I don't think it was quite as good on the whole as last season. That said, the robot bomb episode was better than anything last season.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The archers have incredible insurance

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cyril is going to be so obnoxious. It's going to be great

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This season has been so good and back to form I could easily go for more. If they choose to wrap it up well I'll respect that too but really it's feeling more it's aging like American Dad and less like say the simpsons

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Didn't some other VA for another show die recently

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Looks like Captain Murphy maybe?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm really enjoying it but it's classic stuff

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Was this the show where they meet some characters and it's a couple where one was a flight steward and the other was an air marshall?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

This has been a well above average season and I have no clue how or even if they should continue without Jessica :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm so glad Ray is back

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Turn in next year to the series premier of RAY

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Poor good barry, it probably does suck to be carried around by a psycopath. Some horror movie poo poo.

Good a sendoff as they could have given her given the circumstances. I'd rather this in retrospect than killing her off without a word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

As somone who loves stupid poo poo and is easily entertained, I'm enjoying the first episode :shrug: