Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS
I'm doing a rewatch and it never stops being funny when they talk about how great ISIS is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

I'm not crazy in that this episode Archer saw Lana flickering like last season when he was coming out of his coma on the space station, right? I really hope they don't go with "he's still in a coma after all!!!" because that would taint the end of last season which I'm not gonna lie made me tear up a bit

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

tarlibone posted:

I wish someone had brought this up earlier....

Y'know I saw the post about Crackers but I guess I was blind. My defense is I was on a conference call.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

"How do I keep forgetting I can do that?"

"Because you don't want to admit to yourself that you're an abomination?"

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

fartknocker posted:

I was entertained, but still want more.

Archer having sex with Katya/Barry was hilarious

.... Alright I'm going to need you to start again that was working for me.