Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Apparently unpopular opinion; I’m really enjoying this season all around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Boris Galerkin posted:

I’m just having a hard time getting invested in it because archer is just going to wake up and nothing will have mattered.

e: it’s still a fun show to watch every week, but it’s just that in the back of my mind none of this matters so I just don’t care about any of the characters.

I get what you mean, but on the other hand, it’s a cartoon and none of it ever mattered?

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Or more even watching something you know the ending of, or one of those movies where the climax is the opening.

It seems to me that it’s just the same ol’ suspension of disbelief, but I’ve heard a lot of people say that about these seasons.

Idunno but it would suck to be one of those people who can’t suspend disbelief, and only sees writers and actors and edits (not anyone in this thread, just that’d suck)

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
“No ones going to get that”

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so
Master coconut. Yeah from Frisky Dingo "Master Cylinder!"