Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Moose-Alini posted:

Master coconut. Yeah from Frisky Dingo "Master Cylinder!"

You celebrate it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Anyone else think Lana sounded... off? Like Aisha Tyler had a cold while recording her lines or something.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Definitely weird to see clips from the pilot and just how bad the animation used to be.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of wonder how much Ray is going to be around this season since Adam Reed is taking more of a backseat in regards to the show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, it worked when they stopped being a spy agency and it was all hands on deck but now it doesn't exactly make a ton of sense to bring Cheryl and Pam along on missions. I guess it is one of those situations where the writers just got used to bringing everyone along and it is hard to roll back.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I was expecting Robert and Mallory to be banging when Lana got home, not watching some racist western. Also laughed pretty hard at Lana being ashamed that she only had one PHD.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Ray realizing partway through the chase that he had a gun on him was pretty great.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

No posts for the new season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I wonder how much of that episode was the original version because even outside of the very end the stuff with Mallory felt kind of weird.