Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
extremely respected organization TPUsa (noted for its dedication to free speech) maintains a massive professor shitlist on professorwatchlist.org to catalogue professors guilty of dirty leftist crimes such as posting things on twitter

these criminals need to be silenced for infringing on free speech, a noted american value. I'm posting this here so you can be wary of them, fellow conservative students

http://professorwatchlist.org/index.php/watch-list-directory/search-by-name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

Dr. Greg Hampikian is a Professor of Biological Studies at Boise State University. In his editorial entitled “When May I Shoot a Student?”, Hampikian writes about how the library would make a good shooting range, and asks when he can fire a warning shot in class when students try to correct his equation.

:thunk:

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Deki posted:

A little sad to not see one of my old professors on this list. Old-rear end Asian dude who was endearingly cranky at the best of times, started roasting one of my loud MAGA classmates for being a dumbass (specifically never paying attention or doing coursework) a few days into a class, and just never stopped until the kid dropped the class.

that dude owns

• Locked thread