Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Policenaut posted:

Sony's thing for today is a Bandai Namco-published game from Dontnod (Vampyr, Life is Strange) called "Twin Mirror." I'll throw a trailer up here when it's out.

Oh wait here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSwWiXkHXyg

those are some bad graphics and some flatly delivered lines, pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
also crimsons skies is a startegy game for your phone now

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
the cyberpunk trailer was bad because I thought we would play the cringy dudebro at the end, but now I hear you can make your own character?

get rid of the dumb dudebro!!! otherwise it was megarad imo

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Vintersorg posted:

Well DooM 2 Hell on EarthEternal is gonna be more of the same and that's a-ok as the first game is really loving good.

im stoked for the soundtrack

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

I believe you, guy who coincidentally also had a meltdown about how the FF15 boys looked too faggy

lmao too perfect

• Locked thread