Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mikemil828
May 15, 2008

A man who has said too much
Ubisoft should try announcing Beyond good and evil 2 again, just to see how many people remember it exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

homeless snail posted:

AR has like zero applications in video games and all the AR HMD manufacturers are turning out to be venture capital scams anyway so you're not gonna see any of that at E3 this year. Check back in a year or two when the Apple HMD comes out.

AR would make for some pretty kickass tabletop games, they just have to make it not cost thousands of dollars per headset first.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

In E3 news Square Enix is going to be having a press conference this year on the 11th at 10am PT. Expect Kingdom Hearts 3, Dragon Quest XI and the multitudes of dlc for FF XV, don’t expect FF XVI and FF VII until 2030.

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

Diabetic posted:

I have relatives that are gay and it affects me none and I love them to death. I deleted the post because people found it offensive and it's not my brightest moment so I apologize. Now can we talk about being disappointed in e3?

There’s some things you can’t take back, this thread for example....

mikemil828
May 15, 2008

Payment Day posted:

They are going to get so upstaged when nintendo has mario kiss king koopa

Unlikely, you can have Mario wear a wedding dress to crash bowsers wedding in Oddessy so it not like it would be a big surprise.

• Locked thread