Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i think we got a few years till the next gen, considering the dumb .5 generation we got going on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

exquisite tea posted:

I'm trying imagine what surprise announcement would be really awesome and I can't think of any that are realistic. Maybe we'll see some Life is Strange 2, that would be cool. Hexen reboot at Bethesda would be a cool shocker. I'm more looking forward to brand new IPs.

sony announces: a kickstarter to bring back a beloved old franchise, to release in 5 years

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Battle for Middle Earth III?
Homeworld: Cataclysm Remastered?
The Star Citizen ELE game?

A man can dream.

hah, rts at e3. i doubt theres been any this decade

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

there was a small period where we got a bunch of vietnam games, vietcong, shellshock: vietnam and a few more i forgot ( at least one awful horror one) but its been rather dead since. all i know of is rising storm 2 and thats multi only

can’t even think of any korean war games outside of wargame

that said i personally would like an actual huge scale fps once again. give me some 128 vs 128 player games

• Locked thread