Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Never coming out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Larryb posted:

Wait, I was under the impression that LiS 2 was their next major project after Vampyr (though I suppose they could be working on two games simultaneously, we still haven't seen Square's conference yet)?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they said previously that they have two games in development at the moment.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sea of Solitude shows that EA missed the memo that nobody cares about lovely indie platform games about feelings anymore.

That and SPORTS! 2019, knock-off Destiny and phonegame C+C means that they may be the most tone-deaf publisher in the gaming industry.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Anthem? More like Blandthem.

Seriously though, I can't fathom how anyone can be interested in Destiny but made by the guys who haven't developed a good game since the first Dragon Age.

I'm sure it will sell millions of copies.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Random Stranger posted:

There will be two games based on Microsoft brands, not original titles, and that's the total game exclusives. The rest of the exclusives will be cosmetic DLC ("You can make your robot look like an Xbone, exclusively on Xbone!") and timed exclusives where they have a map pack for a month before it's released on other platforms.

They don't even really get the exclusive early map packs any more because most publishers go with the much larger install base of the ps4.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The Cyberpunk guys are just getting idiot Microsoft to advertise their game for them so it can sell a bunch on PC and ps4.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MS just did a fairly decent Forthcoming Multiplatform Roundup show.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Brother Entropy posted:

gears pop was worth it for the fakeout, that was an incredible troll

That troll doesn't really work when you just end up showing Gears #5674 after it. The Funkos were more interesting.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ulio posted:

This was the best e3 press conference I have ever watched. The sony 2015 was great with Shenmue3/FF7 remake but those games were likely gonna take forever to come out.

Everything ms showed will come out in the next year most likely without delays.

And you'll be able to play all of them on your platform of choice! *

*excludes the Nintendo tablet

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

Fallout 76 and ?

WET 2.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

No Yakuza Kiwami 2, FOTNS or Tetris Effect.

Shameful.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The first BG&E was over rated as gently caress.

Don't buy the sequel and don't do their homework for them for free. This is a multi-million dollar corporation that makes their money with yearly iterations of fairly tired franchises.

gently caress them and gently caress their nostalgia cash-in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Vakal posted:

I legitimately forgot that they made a Crackdown 2 when I saw the reveal for the new one.

It was terrible and it's the reason I can't bring myself to care about the next one.

• Locked thread