Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

univbee posted:

I think that's more BioWare seeing EA ready to axe them and crying for help.

It’s this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Fat_Cow posted:

I want Marvel Heroes to return, pre Omega.

Oh my...

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Is there an E3 bingo going on? I would love to get in on that. I already can get my bingo with Battle Royale and delayed to 2019.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

That owns. Yeah I’m doing that. Gonna do a shot for every square I hit. Wish me luck.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Welp. Yarn Game is cool. Battlefield is battlefield. Anthem, my most super excited game, didn’t blow my mind with that trailer.

So now, it’s up to you Division 2. Take my breath away.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

All you need to know about Anthem is it’s actually called Iron Man Simulator.

You have War Machine (who is different, but stay with me).

You have Hulkbuster

You have Iron Man Mk. 40

You have Cosmic Iron Man

That’s Anthem.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Accordion Man posted:

But what about Iron Spider?

Sad days ahead... this is why Iron Man Simulator will fail.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Ubisoft has a pretty good track record for taking ambitious but disappointing games and really hitting it out of the park for the sequel.

Unfortunately once they get past "2" they tend to have a hard time figuring out where to go from there.

Yeah Division 2 SHOULD be amazing. Division is currently really drat good.

This one is all on Ubisoft to get right because they proved they could.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Got a feeling the xrectangle may be coming. A little rectangle you can carry with you and play on the go.

• Locked thread