Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
gently caress it just make every game like DOOM. No talking, no emotion. Only anger and murder.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

I could maybe kinda agree with opening with a kiss and cutting straight into slitting some dudes throat is a bit heavy handed. I think the audience was kinda lost by that as well which is why there wasn't any kind of reaction to it once the trailer wrapped. But it's also for a sequel to what is possibly the most over hyped, boring game in recent memory so I can't really care too much about it.

Also I was only half kidding about my "turn every game into DOOM" post.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

That Prey dev who made the longest, most awkward and uncomfortable joke so far in E3 (very competitive category btw)

• Locked thread