Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Ya heard it here folks, Pokemon Go was a complete failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

murked by dragon posted:

was the last DMC any good?

DmC was mediocre, DMC3&4 are the best of the genre.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Zedd posted:

Seems like it isn't to me tbh:

It's a really quick cut, but a few seconds later the guy that threw Donte was standing and had the Devil bringer.
At least it's another guy with a similar arm to Nero but I think we are dealing with some multiverse thing.

That's the arm he ripped off of Nero, which is why Nero is bleeding so much. I'd be surprised if throwing man isn't either Vergil or trying to bring him back from hell.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

This is why City Escape from Sonic Adventure 2 is the greatest video game song ever written.

A surprisingly controversial opinion for something that should be obviously correct to everyone.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Wait, I thought Ninja Theory had nothing to do with this one, Capcom just decided to make it look that way?

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Your Computer posted:

I thought you New Vegas fanatics were a meme but here you are

I mean, you don't have to think New Vegas was good to think 3 and 4 were bad.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

frugalmaster posted:

Ok name the better fpsrpgs then.

Zaphod42 posted:

Do the following just like not exist or something: Bioshock 1, 2, infinite, System shock 1,2, Prey, VTM: Bloodlines, Deus Ex 1, Human Revolution, STALKER SoC, CS, CoP, uhhhh a ton of other games

Literally 4 posts up dude

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Barudak posted:

But it has the super fun blade combat from Skyward Sword

Probably more controllable.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

nopantsjack posted:

a stupid thread to debate this but anarchy is not lawless chaos, its a specific political system based on removing heirarchy and dominance structures. like its a pretty utopian and perhaps silly idea but it doesnt just mean everyone throwing molotovs and eating eachother in ruins. an anarchic post-apocalyptic society would probably be more chill than most in fallout

it gets used as shorthand for an absense of order but thats basically just a 20th century smear, like how in the 80s you might have used "communism" as shorthand for "bad thing"

e: I'm now going to level up my hot take and say, americans in particular would be net safer if you got rid of the cops

I mean, before the 1800s anarchy was synonymous with chaos and disorder, so saying it's a 20th century smear instead of a 19th century construction is pretty rich.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Hey I wonder if Platinum's new game will play like The Last Airbender game they made. Quality right there.

E: oh Korra, my bad

It'll be the default platinum gameplay they've used since Bayonetta. I mean, I enjoy it, but the absolute faith in a company that has released 4 mediocre games of the last 6 is kind of confusing.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Pylons posted:

TMNT, Korra, Transformers, and what else is mediocre?

They weren't the standard Platinum style, but neither Star Fox was great.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Barudak posted:

It feels like the last E3 before a new console generation heats up

I'd be surprised if PS5 is 2019, but 2020 would be completely expected.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

GreatGreen posted:

I don't see the problem.

Okay, you are quite good at the homophobia, I'll give you that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Fulchrum posted:

Knowing Nintendo, they will insist that it has "innovative" controls, and will end up loving awful.

Also, how the hell do you race a fixed speed rail craft?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzkNwc_uqEY

• Locked thread