Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
anthem looks like a colossal piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dehry posted:

IGN had a little segment towards the end of their session interviewing the Dead or Alive 6 lead. They took out the boob bounce and haven't finalized costume plans or DLC.

i feel like the venn diagram of "people who buy dead or alive games" and "people who will be upset by the removal of tit physics" is a perfect circle. just scrap the whole franchise

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
that crackdown game looked real bad

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
this is all bullshit so far but I'm extremely hyped for the from software samurai game

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
i met my beautiful and real wife rebecca while driving around aimlessly in some forza game

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
hell ya zombies are le epic win

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
lol i love these simulated coop experiences

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
machine leanring to make my games start? what the gently caress is this

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
was the last DMC any good?

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

haveblue posted:

Super Smash Anime Brawl?

that's actually pretty sweet

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
another trash tier gears game

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
glad to see the celebrated drama and dialogue are making a return to Gears

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Detective No. 27 posted:

Ok, when is Devolver Digital?

also where

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

GreatGreen posted:

I know the E3 thread is no place for seriousness but it bugs me when somebody says something totally innocuous and some SJW screams at them for being some puritanically religious ****phobic dude or whatever because they're pointing out some obviously corporate strategy for marketing to a demographic and how cheap that is.

love too unironically say SJW

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
kissing is disgusting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
alright i'm going to introduce a hot new take to the thread. death stranding is going to be boring garbage and will be a massive disappointment

• Locked thread