Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Policenaut posted:

Sony's doing a series of "pre-game" E3 streams starting from the 6th to the 10th to lead into their actual E3 conference on the 11th. The big draw of these streams is that every day they'll be announcing something new ahead of the actual E3 conference, which I assume to mean these are announcements they want to make but aren't big enough to merit being on the actual E3 conference.

Each of the shows begin at 8 AM Pacific/11 AM Eastern (for those of you in North America). Sony was kind enough to leave a general description of what the announcement is so you can kind of gauge if you want to watch it or not.
  • June 6th: New PS4 Game With PS VR Support
  • June 7th: Release Date for an Upcoming Worldwide Studios Title (probably Days Gone?)
  • June 8th: New PS4 Game
  • June 9th: New PS VR Game
  • June 10th: An Eagerly Anticipated Game Comes to PS VR (Spider-Man maybe?)

bump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

45 minutes of apologies that crackdown 3 doesnt exist at all

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

when will we get to e4

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

theyre waiting for e4

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/ID_Xbox/status/1005624539009540096

big fan of the id@xbox director in the replies desperately trying to stop people from getting their hopes up

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

'big' should come before 'new'

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/PlayStationFR/status/1005896165341069312

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

'country roads' is a good song, that was the only thing bethesda sold me on

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

rip

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

GreatGreen posted:

yes it's definitely this and not the guy just acknowledging that it's some corporation shouting WE'RE TOTALLY DOWN WITH LGBTQ EVERYBODY WE'RE SO PROGRESSIVE to convince a reactionary demographic to part ways with their money.

Let's also show footage of newly-operated trans-women scissoring on Sesame Street. We have to or else we're fascist normies, right?

triggered much

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

overt-sexuality-in-video-games bashing

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Payment Day posted:

Yeah they just had the two female characters kiss because its how they felt. Definitely wasnt planned

this one is too obvious. you have to betray your reactionary shitbrains bit by bit across a few pages, there's no romance in dumping it on the doorstep

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i hope it has kingdom building

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

did they reveal anything about the starlink toys to life gimmick. can i use my star fox amiibo and be done with it or what

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

do we know what these doodads do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

harumph

• Locked thread