Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Larryb posted:

Speaking of Nintendo, I also look forward to the... upcoming ports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Is this their loot box screen

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Infinitum posted:

Bungie working on non-Destiny game. Scored 100 million in funding.
https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46925

Probably won't be seeing any info on this for a while

:tutbutt:

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
I’ll just wait for all the YouTube video essays about how Anthem didn’t just die it was murdered by EA!!!

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
With any luck retarded manchildren will be done with fortnite by 2019 and instead we can all start enjoying some clunky floatmans where you explode aliens and the word ‘combo’ pops out and then we buy loot boxes together

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
Cyberpunk being an FPS is great news. Rest of you can go play fortnite on your phones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!

Tei posted:

Borderlands and Saint Rows pretty much finished their spiritual travel.

What we have seen of Crackdown reminds me of these two games.

Is going to be a hard sell to have people buy what seems saint rows with a different dude bro.

Crackdown looks bad but it’s not like there are any other exclusives to buy instead

• Locked thread