Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Battle for Middle Earth III?
Homeworld: Cataclysm Remastered?
The Star Citizen ELE game?

A man can dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Davincie posted:

hah, rts at e3. i doubt theres been any this decade

Sadly, they act like Starcraft 2 was the end all be all of RTS. (It isn't)

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Hello Kitty Island BATTLE ROYALE

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
My e3 predictions:

There will be approximately 50: "TOP TEN E3 2018 COSPLAYS SO FAR" articles halfway through the first day.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Raged posted:

All I want is Cyberpunk 2077. Please CD Projekt make my dreams come true.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I thought RAGE was going to be some sort of grittier, cool cousin of Borderlands with a more serious tone and over-the top violence.

It was a solid "meh," wonder if the sequel will be what the first wasn't.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Roth posted:

Rage 2 looks like it's at least trying to have fun, but I can't get excited for a sequel to Rage.

At least Id isn't making it.

The only way to be successful at hyping this game is to be completely forthcoming on how mediocre the first was and why you're better now.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Rage 2 vs. Borderlands 3 will be an amazing year

Let's have a 100 meter dash where one person starts at the 50 meter mark and the other is 25 meters behind the starting line.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Steve2911 posted:

Hopefully Rage 2 will at least be better than the shitheap that is Borderlands though.

I like Borderlands a lot..... :blush:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
I would have sexual intercourse with the blade lady in the street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Are they remaking Twisted Metal as an online multi platform Battle Royale, or is that next year?

• Locked thread