Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

raditts posted:

Well, it looks like their production values improved this year at least.

i would take ten thousand vaguely awkward game devs and ridiculous musical interludes over listening to a television robot with a precisely modulated sales voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Vintersorg posted:

Maybe it's just showing a loving relationship on screen?

People's gamergates are leaking.

i thought it was kinda gross b/c associating lesbian affection with violence is an old cheap trick in media that hurts people but the solution to that would be more smooching, not less

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

Hey for real have any of the e3 presentations had a female dev other than revolver who was an actress

I remember Prey had a female staffer doing the presentation for their new content but i don't recall if she was a dev or community manager

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Orange Crush Rush posted:

That Prey dev who made the longest, most awkward and uncomfortable joke so far in E3 (very competitive category btw)

yeah, very memorable

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

Orv posted:

I worry it'll be more concerned with being insane than being a playable video game. Basically the perfect game to watch someone else suffer through but no fun to actually play yourself.

MGSV involved giving kojima a stupidly huge budget and letting him go and had extremely tight and excellent gameplay to the point where you could play the loving prequel demo to the thing for like twenty hours if you wanted to

all of that game's problems did come from him not being able to finish a game on a budget but that came in the form of the last act being entirely missing, not bad gameplay

• Locked thread