Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

All I want is Cyberpunk 2077. Please CD Projekt make my dreams come true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

I canít wait for EA to apologise for battlefront bullshit then in the same breath tell us about the exciting micro transactions in the final nail in the Bioware coffin, Anthem.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Ougher posted:

It was a video saying cyberpunk 2077 release date would be announced at e3.

Oh god yes.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Which presentation would show Cyberpunk 2077? PC maybe?

If that Xbox one is their real presentation then lol.... just.... lol

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Itís going to feel a lot like watching a fish jump out of its bowl. They are going to be flopping around slowly dying in front of the world.

In short they will announce Occulus Rift support for the 1X

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

I used to love fallout. 1 & 2 were awesome when they came out. New Vegas was right up there too. However 3&4 are just poo poo and itís sad that the poo poo streak is going to continue with 75.

They just feel so drat soulless

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

CottonWolf posted:

In fairness to Bioware, they managed to release two good Dragon Age games after being brought by EA.

If I was your mother or father I would be washing your mouth out with soap right now.

I havenít heard that kind of vulgarity in ages.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Going to be sad if Cyberpunk 2077 isn't shown. Won't be grumpy at CD Projekt, just sad.

Maybe the Xbox show will be run by volunteers since they replaced their support staff with unpaid volunteers.

https://www.extremetech.com/gaming/...paid-volunteers

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Snoop getting everyone hosed up before the celeb BF1 match was the only fun thing about the last E3.

Also this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZY8UA1KpjY

Raged fucked around with this message at Jun 5, 2018 around 07:14

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Dear lord I can not wait to troll the poo poo out of Bethesda players

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Eat poo poo Chris Roberts

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Lots of people crying about 76 saying it ruins what was good in 3 & 4.

They keep forgetting 3 & 4 were trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Except for Death Stranding I loved Sony's press conference.

I really think we are going to see what happens when Kojima doesn't have someone controlling him and it may not be pretty. Hope I'm wrong.

• Locked thread