Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Real hurthling! posted:

Mircosoft was mad that press was getting to see them get owned by sony within like a 3 hr period

Was this just 2013 or did they get same-day-owned again after that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
We have an EA E3 live thread, that’s where the activity is

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

What’d it say before it was deleted?

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
(Guy kisses girl in game trailer)

WE GET IT THEY’RE HETERO NO NEED TO MASH IT IN OUR FACES

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
(Bioware announces no romances in Anthem)

UGH THESE INCELS PUSHING THEIR INCEL AGENDA EVERYWHERE

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Even a bad E3 is a pretty good time, overall.

This was a pretty good one, I think. I'm mostly in anxiety now about drowning in my huge backlog of games and seeing a wave of good to great ones cresting over my head soon

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
I could be wrong, but I think Nintendo spent more time showing Super Smash Bros than Square Enix spent on their entire E3 press conference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Probably dead. I can’t point to examples of backwards compatibility selling any systems, and remastered versions sell too well.

• Locked thread