Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde
If Anthem's spot doesn't generate wild cheering then they will drag the employees out on stage to be shot in front of a live audience. For just $2.99 you can open a box that may contain a weapon (.00002 % chance) for you to use or a hat made from a newsprint flyer that they stole from the lobby to wear while you spectate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Orv posted:

I expected nothing, and I was still disappointed.
You should have expected a steamy poo poo sandwich, then at the least you would have been correct!

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Is someone doing a separate thread for the Sony stream like we've had for the others?

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Barudak posted:

Its that Dreams game nobody wants
I want it, everything they've shown that wasn't from a trailer looks dope AF.

e: by that I mean using it and actually making stuff

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Barudak posted:

Congrats on having a game exclusively made for you
It's nice :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Macaluso posted:

If it was a guy and a girl doing the same thing you wouldn't say poo poo so shut up

No it's because if it was a straight couple kissing that same complaint wouldn't have happened. Why is it always "pandering" and "shoving it in our face" when it's not a straight couple

• Locked thread