Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Ghost of Tsushima is one of the games I'm looking forward to because part of me hopes it's Phantom Pain in feudal Japan and a spiritual successor to Tenchu.

But hell if From is doing it the more the merrier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

AutomaticPrince posted:

I'm excited to see Battlefield. I think we'll see Starfield from Bethesda along with some ESO stuff most people don't care about.

I think we finally see some Borderlands 3 and Resistance 4. Maybe a teaser for the new BioShock.

My longshot never in a million years is it going happen hope is a Medal of Honor reboot. EA wouldn't want to take anything away from BFV but a teaser or at least acknowledgement that it's being worked on would be fantastic to me.

Wondering if Battlefield will go further back in time to stand out. Gimme a big sprawling Napoleonic wars game.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Barudak posted:

People think Shadows Die Twice is a new Tenchu game, instead of what it really is, From Software rebooting Shadow Man

Goddamn you for making me realize I want this

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Neo Rasa posted:

It's going to be hilarious if Death Stranding is another nothing trailer all of gaming gets mega hype over for four months straight.

I have no problem with this. Kojima's trailers are unmatched, and he's pretty much the only game director whose work I will purchase on day one without a moment's hesitation. I don't really care what the gameplay is because I know it's going to be fun, incredibly polished, and redolent with stuff I haven't seen in a game before.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
If you look closely in the upper right corner you can see The End's telltale liver spots.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Shadows Die Twice. Opinions vary on whether it's a Bloodborne sequel, new IP, a Tenchu game, or who knows what.

Efb

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

I'd loving kill to be able to play MGS4 on my PS4. Seriously, I've been considering buying a used PS3 just to play that one game.

It would almost be worth it just to fix the framerate in places, like when the B&B Corps drops bombs in Chapter 1

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Taintrunner posted:

I bought a PS3 this year to play MGS2-4 and Yakuza 3-5, I'm that guy

The HD re-releases by Bluepoint of MGS2, 3, and Peace Walker is worth the price of a PS3 for sure

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Infinitum posted:

A serious game for serious people

:3:

Also glad they got Sean Bean to narrate the trailer since he dies in everything :v:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Closed-Down Pizza Parlor posted:

Silent Hill always did that

The hardest difficulty for puzzles in Silent Hill 3 was legendary. One required you to be very well read in Shakespeare, while another required you to take the perspective of a creepy stalker.

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jun 12, 2018

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Since character customization includes appearance, they almost certainly have a system that is first person for gameplay and third person for conversations. Unless every surface in Night City is reflective.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Yup.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
The only thing about this E3 that bummed me out was Ninja Theory getting acquired by Microsoft because I probably won't be able to play whatever their next game is.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
If RDR2 is anything like GTAV, we probably won't see gameplay videos until like a month before release. Then the floodgates will open and you'll have lots of narrated vignettes about the world and all the activities in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I thought it was cool of the devs to show off like an hour of gameplay, even if it made me even less interested in the game. More devs should do that, like when KojiPro showed five different approaches to a single MGSV mission. The protagonist’s voice acting in Days Gone is good. That's the nicest I can be about it.

• Locked thread