Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

limaCAT posted:

Activision still publishes Bungie's big fat turd.

It's going to be pretty tense for the people onstage during the Destiny 2 Fall expansion trailer. Considering that the current sandbox guy is actually apologizing for the state of the game on Twitter, we might actually get a public apology.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Hopper posted:

So my guess is Bordlerands 3 got delayed to 2019 to not lose any sweet money on the Borderlands 1 Remaster? All this remaster business is lazy as hell. We need new games on PC not remasters.

Considering that BL2 was funded in part by embezzling Sega cash meant for Aliens: Colonial Marines, I'd say this is more of a desperate fund drive than anything else.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Who predicted that Boog would drop the n-bomb a few weeks back in this thread? Step forward, you deserve to be recognized.

• Locked thread